ToN patch makes Renown Hearts difficult to do

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: RedWolfCrusader.2365

RedWolfCrusader.2365

Just was leveling an alt through Kessex Hills and realized that the Tower and Toxic Alliance mobs have ruined some Renown hearts making them very hard to complete because the Toxic Alliance have replaced mobs that I need to do for the heart or the Tower legit completely cutting off parts of the water here regular krait would have been. Is there a plan to fix/take out these hearts, maybe updating according to the living story/ Toxic Alliance

Fenris Gwynblade- We either unite and die together or be divided and fall alone

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

By Dwayna’s angels, that was a lot of text without punctuation! I would have died of suffocation if I tried to read that out loud.

Some people think the area will be restored to what it once was (or at least something similar) if the anti-toxin meter is filled.

You could wait until then and see. In any case, it wouldn’t make much sense to keep the area ruined like that for so long. At the very least, either the tower becomes a fractal, and destroyed in the living world, or the tower stays, but the map is restored to green, and an event that happens randomly like Scarlet invasions pops. But the map should not be left like that.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!