Zerging is getting ridiculous

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: mojowalker.3798

mojowalker.3798

I don’t believe the content was released with the intention of it turning into another zerg-fest — I think that’s just how a good percentage of the player mentality has shifted. As Holy Whirlwind pointed out, there’s no requirement to join in on the zerg — you or you and a couple of other players can wander Kessex or the other zones this update has affected and still participate in the content.

The fact that this content has created another location for a zerg to me doesn’t mean anything more than those running with the zerg enjoy it.

“If you can’t beat them, get a bigger stick.”
- Some random quote -
The Walkers and the Whispers, ANVIL ROCK

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

Gotta love the “its not the design flaw that gets implemented over and over its the idiotic players who use the design flaw”.

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

I didn’t have a zerg issue anywhere but in Kessex. Which is sort of to be expected considering we’re still in the first couple of days of the new patch. My husband and I only ran into two or three others when we opted to do some of the events on the other four available maps….

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I didn’t have a zerg issue anywhere but in Kessex. Which is sort of to be expected considering we’re still in the first couple of days of the new patch. My husband and I only ran into two or three others when we opted to do some of the events on the other four available maps….

Indeed. And even in Kessex, it’s entirely possible to avoid the zerg… You don’t have to follow them, and they can’t be at all places at the same time.

in Tower of Nightmares

Posted by: Duka.5864

Duka.5864

All this starting to get abnormally boring!