Bugged after killing clockheart boss?

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Groonz.7825

Groonz.7825

After killing the clockheart nothing happens, we were just standing around waiting for nothing :/

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Crescendoll.7612

Crescendoll.7612

Happened to us too… Spent 2(?) hours in there figuring it all out without help, and finally down the Oak after an EPIC battle, and boom. Bugged.

I’m usually not one to whine and KI7TEN, but this ticks me off. ANet, how much internal alpha do these things go through?

Massive sigh.

Space reserved for future witty pop-culture references.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Paul Belz.7351

Paul Belz.7351

Hey guys, apologies for this, it looks like this is related to a pretty rare combination of factors. We’re working on a fix for this and I will update you guys when it is live.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Crescendoll.7612

Crescendoll.7612

Thank you Paul for your swift response, and I apologize for whining.

An absolutely amazing dungeon, this is exactly what I have been craving! Thank you!

Space reserved for future witty pop-culture references.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: hienvan.7824

hienvan.7824

Nothing happened when Clockheart was killed

Attachments:

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Bob.1039

Bob.1039

My party had the same problem.

Attachments:

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Rico.1025

Rico.1025

We are stuck as well… 3 hours wasted, just so we can restart the whole dungeon after patch fix… -.-

Attachments:

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Serenity.9071

Serenity.9071

I had the same problem there are lucky parties and unlucky parties. Some people got through with no bug while others spend so long in a dungeon for it to get bugged out is unfair

Attachments:

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: xil.5140

xil.5140

Ditto. :/ sucks

Attachments:

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Lukrath.6982

Lukrath.6982

Hello A-Net. I got this bug, after 4 hours of pugs and leavers and now I beat the boss and nothing. am I going to be compensated for this? like can still get the rewards or SOMETHING? cuz I sure as !@#$ am not gonna do it again.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Onyxpanther.7189

Onyxpanther.7189

I am wondering if my groups experience is a result of this bug as well or not. On our fourth attempt on Clockheart we were doing quite well. We had alot of deaths and several times two people only were alive. One kiting the other ressing downed players. We got him to about 5% health left and were again down to 1 kiter 1 rezzer when the boss went to the middle of the room and just regenerated all of his health back to full…

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: xil.5140

xil.5140

I am wondering if my groups experience is a result of this bug as well or not. On our fourth attempt on Clockheart we were doing quite well. We had alot of deaths and several times two people only were alive. One kiting the other ressing downed players. We got him to about 5% health left and were again down to 1 kiter 1 rezzer when the boss went to the middle of the room and just regenerated all of his health back to full…

that’s just a matter of becoming ooc

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Geo Bit.2539

Geo Bit.2539

Bugged for us too.

Attachments:

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Deadlyflea.4029

Deadlyflea.4029

Thanks Arenanet! for the response, kinda wish it had been a few hours earlier tho. Three hours wasted, repair bills and consumables only to receive nothing from the final boss. This doesn’t inspire people to try new content when its released, for at least several days after releasing. I do hope you find a way to set right those who were inconvenienced by this tho.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Dgcn.8640

Dgcn.8640

Same bug.I killed it while im dead not sure if its changes anything

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: sMihaly.1492

sMihaly.1492

Thanks Arenanet! for the response, kinda wish it had been a few hours earlier tho. Three hours wasted, repair bills and consumables only to receive nothing from the final boss. This doesn’t inspire people to try new content when its released, for at least several days after releasing. I do hope you find a way to set right those who were inconvenienced by this tho.

like 6 revive orbs … for… meh

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Firestrike.3014

Firestrike.3014

Nice waste of 3-4 Hours,GJ Anet,rare bug? half my guild has it.
Superb Q&A.

Attachments:

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

Same problem with my party, don’t have a screen shot, but I submitted a bug report with one.

I know it’s silly to ask (and I don’t expect anything), but any chance that we’ll get our dungeon rewards for beating the boss?

Also, what are the “rare” conditions, so if I try again I can try to keep it from bugging out again.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Aloof.9481

Aloof.9481

Have the same problem with my party.
waste 3-4 hours for nothing
most people in my guild has the same problem

Attachments:

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Budicus.8973

Budicus.8973

Just had the same issue, me and my party defeated the clockheart and got nothing

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Serenity.9071

Serenity.9071

honestly think we should get the tokens and gold that we would of gotten but did not because of the bug

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Rafiel.5936

Rafiel.5936

Dunno if other people had this part of the bug, but we got extra events after killing clockhear. However, our group would try to leave clockheart room to go after the airships (the door looked open), and instead would get teleported to the entrance of the clockheart room (with the wall closed off).

Using the waypoint to Spur’s room also put us back into the entrance of the clockheart room.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Valon.4720

Valon.4720

2 hours wasted.
So gg anet for your buggy, as always, bi-weekly updates.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Knives.6380

Knives.6380

All be it a great dungeon. We just spent a few hours beating all of it till the clockheart and now we do not get any chest or to even finish the dungeon. It’s kinda upsetting. Just a wasted dungeon run and a whole lot of wasted time. I love the dungeon but wasting that time is BS and kinda kills the whole update for me.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

Ha! I knew it!

Good thing I decided to check the forum before wasting my time again like in the last Aether dungeon

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Abraxius.6429

Abraxius.6429

I was a lucky one who finished and got my rewards but glad this topic is up i literally had same problem yesterday and my whole group filed a report to anet we had the same thing happen in AC p3 last night i know full and well ill probably never see those tears or the time i put into the dungeon back but ill suffice if they fix these type of problems QUICK!. Thankfully there is a dev saying there working on it and i believe them ^^.

The Lawful Danyyle
(Reality is Unbalanced)

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Drizzt of Orr.8624

Drizzt of Orr.8624

Bugged for me with no way to retroactively get rewards. Thanks ANET for releasing buggy content and pushing away everyone who rushed to try this new dungeon.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Wasbunny.6531

Wasbunny.6531

Experienced a slightly different bug last night but I think it’s still relevant. During the ‘kill the generators’ phase right before the boss fight we wiped, came back and no mobs. The floor was also not electrified so we were left after 2 hours getting to that point trapped in the room just admiring the graphics (amazing as usual though). Obviously couldn’t finish and got nothing, great experience up to that point however.

~An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.~

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Kodora.9684

Kodora.9684

Same bug as Wasbunny. Made a /bug report in game.

Kodora/Arodok/Mingshu [SoW] mes/war/guard – Fort Ranik

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: KeybladeMaster.3148

KeybladeMaster.3148

My instance got bugged before we could even kill the generators. The holograph mobs did not spawn. We couldn’t even kill the generators

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Tasemi.7540

Tasemi.7540

i also didnt get the reward after killing clockheart. there was a long freeze and then i got disconected, my other party members got the reward. i feel totally cheated after investing so much time in it, never again.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: GirlFebruary.3870

GirlFebruary.3870

Experienced the same bug that Wasbunny experienced. Our group wiped during the “Kill The Generators” phase. When we came back, the generators no longer spawned mobs and the floor did not electrify. We tried several things (most exiting and re-entering, we even tried wiping again on some blossoms from the beginning of the dungeon) but to no avail. Was a great dungeon, but extremely frustrating to have worked hard to get to that point only to be unable to finish. Several of us did submit in game bug reports.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Moonstruck.3612

Moonstruck.3612

Experienced the same bug that Wasbunny experienced. Our group wiped during the “Kill The Generators” phase. When we came back, the generators no longer spawned mobs and the floor did not electrify. We tried several things (most exiting and re-entering, we even tried wiping again on some blossoms from the beginning of the dungeon) but to no avail. Was a great dungeon, but extremely frustrating to have worked hard to get to that point only to be unable to finish. Several of us did submit in game bug reports.

We just experienced exactly the same issue. Very frustrating, as this was a pretty decent run up to that point. Not very happy at the moment.

Edit: We just discovered that we actually can do damage to the generators. Just in very small amounts. It’s taking several minutes to down a generator. But our hope is that Clockheart will spawn after and we can continue.

Edit again: After about an hour and a half (with 3 people participating) we downed all the generators and Clockheart did spawn. We defeated him and the dungeon proceeded normally.

(edited by Moonstruck.3612)