I like the new dailies

I like the new dailies

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

The specific dungeon ones. Mix it up and make it so achieving those specific dungeons gives double rewards, maybe? An extra laurel? That would be cute. Maybe even a special reward for completing all three paths in the same day so people have an incentive to run the harder paths.

I like the new dailies

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

im thinking these might be temp ones they did it due to dungeon update ls story much like the dailies last ls update had do teq one day and any world boss the next. so im thinking itll disappear once the ls changes

I like the new dailies

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Avatara.1042

I hate the whole concept of dailies.

I like the new dailies

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

I agree I’m at around 12,500 just can’t be bothered with them any more makes the game feel like a job. It’s a cheap way to get players to login

I like the new dailies

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: matjazmuhic.1649

matjazmuhic.1649

I agree I’m at around 12,500 just can’t be bothered with them any more makes the game feel like a job. It’s a cheap way to get players to login

Exactly…

I like the new dailies

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

You people have to complain about everything? It’s only a job because that’s the way you see it. No one is really forcing you to log on and complete your dailies; you’re doing it because you care.

I like the new dailies

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Narcemus.1348

Narcemus.1348

What annoys me is It’s getting more and more difficult to get the Living Story achievement because the dailies are bugged… Bought enough crap for 2 or 3 aether keys and didn’t get the key achievement….