So much for this content.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

I think this might be a troll thread.

But it is just a wild guess.

Anyway, OP, you should believe what people are telling you. They are telling the truth. GW2 is not like most MMOs.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

So why is it that when I and my wife kill something I get something she gets nothing when she gets something I get nothing

You need to do some damage to the mob to get the xp. Not sue how high the threshold is, but it is relatively low. If you get nothing, then either there are 50 other people beating on the same mob, or you hit him only once or twice.
And loot is rolled separately for each participant. On mobs without guaranteed loot (so, on most mobs in the game) it can mean that one person gets nothing while the other gets a precursor. It doesn’t mean however that one person “took” something from the other. You’d still get nothing, and thet other person would still get a precursor if each of you killed the mob alone.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Newman.6847

Newman.6847

Even if you were right about exp and loot sharing – and you are not – you basically elected to earn less exp and loot in order to avoid sharing, as most content that rewards well relies on groups or zerg.

So person A could just participate in everything and have several 80’s, full cutural and a legendary in a few months of normal gameplay. Meanwhile, person B goes full conspiracy theorist, doesn’t do any of those things to prevent exp and loot loss, and has crap gear and no level 80’s after months of gameplay.

I should think the results speak for themselves.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: RuneCrimson.7380

RuneCrimson.7380

To be honest even at level 80 I will want it fair for those that are lower levels cause I actually have a heart and want the game to be fair all the way around for those that want to be apart of the new content.

{Knights of Revengence} [KoR-Lord]
“Nothing is true! Everything is Permitted!”

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

To be honest even at level 80 I will want it fair for those that are lower levels cause I actually have a heart and want the game to be fair all the way around for those that want to be apart of the new content.

I doubt most of the other non-80s are half as stubborn and dense as you’ve recently demonstrated to be.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Wired.9206

Wired.9206

trolololo, or just really stubborn. close thread.