Where's the Features Section?

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: wookiee.4631

wookiee.4631

Looking at the release page of Twilight Assault, it mentions a new path, which is apparently going to be permanent, but there’s no features section on the page. Things may be tweaked or revamped when the release comes out, but usually they have a small list of medium/big additions that are coming out along with the release. Will there be no such additions for TA? Or are the devs purposefully not saying what is coming out with this release?

Guild: Northern Wolf Clan [WOLF]

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I think that what you see is what you get.

The big balance stuff is apparently coming in the middle of the month. Scarlet’s return is … well … a non-event. And I actually expect more small holiday updates like this as we move into the holiday season.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: wookiee.4631

wookiee.4631

I think that what you see is what you get.

The big balance stuff is apparently coming in the middle of the month.

That’s too bad, but I am excited for the balancing stuff later on. Hopefully it’ll be good.

Scarlet’s return is … well … a non-event. And I actually expect more small holiday updates like this as we move into the holiday season.

Well, the release after TA is going to be Halloween. For November they could do a Lost Shores size update, maybe make a little tradition out of it, I don’t know. Not sure what to expect for the first half of December. I bet halfway through the month though, it’ll be Wintersday. After that, anything’s possible.

Guild: Northern Wolf Clan [WOLF]

in Twilight Assault

Posted by: Reymis.2158

Reymis.2158

It’s going to be Precursor fixes, but they don’t want to release info so early maybe as to upset the economy more. It’s a long shot but hey, one can hope!