Are you kidding me?

Are you kidding me?

in Wintersday

Posted by: RedDeath.2980

RedDeath.2980

So Upon entering the airship (note it didn’t notify me that it recommended a group) I solo everything up to Toxx which is a 80 champion…. How am I suppose to be able to solo this thing? If the place was intended for a group why isnt there a warning about this? I was generally happy there was a solo dungeon in this event until I ran into this part.

Are you kidding me?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Masaki.2153

Masaki.2153

Soloed Toxx just fine

Are you kidding me?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Pochibella.8394

Pochibella.8394

There is a warning. It says when you enter it is recommended for 5 players.

Are you kidding me?

in Wintersday

Posted by: RileyTheRad.8542

RileyTheRad.8542

It’s… an instanced mini-dungeon. It’s kind of understood.

Hoopa doopa.

Are you kidding me?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

There are no solo dungeons(even if you can solo some stuff it is not balanced that way and will take much longer and not worth considering the reward). There should be a warning it some dungeon was intened to be played solo instead. ;-)

And yes, as Pochibella mentioned: There was a warning that 5 players were recommended… same for all the other dungeons. Same window appeared.

Are you kidding me?

in Wintersday

Posted by: RedDeath.2980

RedDeath.2980

Window never appeared for me and still doesnt.

Are you kidding me?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

It does pop up when you go to enter … you must be bugged .. said recommends 5 players. We did it with three, not as uber as you soloers, but we had a good time

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Are you kidding me?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Urthona.3198

Urthona.3198

You literally wouldn’t be able to enter the dungeon without clicking the “enter” button on that window. Also, I feel as though Toxx is probably one of the more soloable bosses for those who are so inclined.