Difference between big/personalized gifts?

in Wintersday

Posted by: NewLogic.3480

NewLogic.3480

Q:

Is there a difference between the big wintersday gifts and the personalized wintersday gifts?

I know the big wintersday gifts come from the jumping puzzle and the regifting vendor, and the personalized gifts come from the bell choir and snowball fight, but do they drop different things? All I’ve gotten from either of them is ugly sweaters/socks/hats.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Telegraph.7509

Telegraph.7509

A:

To those of you who have received things other than ugly clothes and snowflakes from your gifts – could you give us an estimate of how many big/personalized gifts you had to open before you got something rare?

At this point, I am not too sure if the dataset is large enough yet to make any kind of statistical conclusions, but I have opened around 150 personalized gifts (0 big gift), and received 2 weapon skins and one recipe.

in Wintersday

NewLogic.3480

I’ve opened around 50-60 personalized gifts so far (because the bell choir game is really fun) and I haven’t gotten anything besides ugly socks/sweaters/hats and snowflakes, so I’m pretty sure that’s all they drop.

Anyone gotten anything good from the big wintersday gifts?

in Wintersday

Posted by: raahk.2786

raahk.2786

I’ve gotten a orichalcum recipe from a large wintersday gift, or whatever the highest rank one is. According to devs it’s also possible to get the skin recipes that you can purchase for sweaters and whatnot as well, but the chances are most likely very low.

in Wintersday

NewLogic.3480

I’ve gotten an orichalcum recipe from a large wintersday gift, or whatever the highest rank one is. According to devs it’s also possible to get the skin recipes that you can purchase for sweaters and whatnot as well, but the chances are most likely very low.

Dang, from the big gift? Maybe I should do the jumping puzzle more. I really wanna get some cool stuff from the gift boxes and the ‘personalized’ ones have only given me ugly clothes so far

in Wintersday

Posted by: Ronin.5038

Ronin.5038

I was able to get a Princess Wand skin out of the jumping puzzles Giant Wintersday gift.
I’m not sure what the personalized gifts would give, but my guess is it’s the same.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Moriganis.9271

Moriganis.9271

Got both exotic recipes from personalised gifts

in Wintersday

Posted by: zOLtAm.7824

zOLtAm.7824

You can get Unbreakable Choir Bell from personalized gifts.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Grumpy.8365

Grumpy.8365

Dang, from the big gift? Maybe I should do the jumping puzzle more.

Don’t get too psyched. I opened 6 big gift now (2x JP) and got 6 ugly sweaters. lol

in Wintersday

Posted by: Telegraph.7509

Telegraph.7509

Haven’t opened any big gifts yet, but have received (in addition to snowflakes and elvish sweat shop clothing) in the intricate recipe thing, bell focus skin, princess wand skin, and choir bells from personalize gifts.

I really want the unbreakable choir bell

in Wintersday

NewLogic.3480

To those of you who have received things other than ugly clothes and snowflakes from your gifts – could you give us an estimate of how many big/personalized gifts you had to open before you got something rare?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

i got ori recipe from personalised

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.