Festivoo The Marry (make him bigger?)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Papersae.8506

Papersae.8506

So i recently got my Foostivoo The Merry (Quaggan) and i was wondering
if Anet you guys could make it bigger i mean right now hes like 1/4 the size of a typical Asura even the princess doll is bigger and other toys…

I think this will make it a more likable Mini because right he just gets lost in the crowd and you can barely spot him.

Don’t get me wrong hes awesome and worth the money and super adorable
[Used gold to get him btw] but just a small tweak to make him more discernible in a crowd

TL:DR – Make Foostivoo The Merry (Quaggan) slightly bigger / or some sparkles

sorry didn’t know where to post this.. Suggestion or Wintersday :S
-Also would like minis to be able to NOT disappear when we the players die / or switch maps.

edit. Foostivoo The Merry OK! Foo-sti-voo~

(edited by Papersae.8506)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Taiance.6213

Taiance.6213

Foostivoo, say it with me.. Foo-sti-voo.

And yes he needs to be bigger

in Wintersday

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Oh yeh, it’s Merry too, not Marry… imagine, Marry Christm… oops, err wintersday?

Foostivoo is a mini of a baby quaggan, am I right? So, a baby quaggan is already small (the ‘baby’ part covers it) and it’s a mini of that. So by rights, it’s already designed to be small.

I spotted one yesterday, I didn’t see it as being too small TBH.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

in Wintersday

Posted by: samrogan.9132

samrogan.9132

I agree with this! I play a human and he is very tiny. I feel like all the minis could be a bit bigger, honestly. I like the size of the toy ventari inside tixx’s workshop. Smaller than a ranger pet but not “mini”. I have no idea how difficult this would be to change though.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

At least make him as big as regular Baby Quaggans! I suggested that a few days ago when I first got him.

Attachments:

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Papersae.8506

Papersae.8506

Problem is he was expensive and pretty rare, I feel he need to be bigger for that reason
so he gets the attention/publicity he deserves

Iv compared it with the free pets and they are about 2x the size of Foostivoo The Merry
so i felt kinda bad that a free is much more recognizable as something i spent and worked hard to obtain mini

in Wintersday

Oglaf.1074

I had to get him because it was a Baby Quaggan, at any cost. For the Gold I spent on those Gem Boxes I sorta feel he should be more noticeable, true.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Epilog.2168

Epilog.2168

Um……its a “Mini” pet. Its obvious it wouldn’t be the same size as the regular baby Quaggan. Why this topic was brought up baffles me…

in Wintersday

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

I support this, a little bit bigger please, I can barely see that cute thingy.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

in Wintersday

Posted by: Catamaran Nights.2630

Catamaran Nights.2630

Um……its a “Mini” pet. Its obvious it wouldn’t be the same size as the regular baby Quaggan. Why this topic was brought up baffles me…

I was thinking the exact same thing. Its actually not that much smaller than other minis.

People just want stuff to complain about.

in Wintersday

Oglaf.1074

I was thinking the exact same thing. Its actually not that much smaller than other minis.

I’m guessing you either haven’t logged in during the Winterday event, or perhaps you are blind – the toy minis are huge.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lordphantomhive.1256

Lordphantomhive.1256

I’m guessing you either haven’t logged in during the Winterday event, or perhaps you are blind – the toy minis are huge.

The Toy Soldier is pretty small.>.> The other ones don’t look that much bigger either.

Darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness.

in Wintersday

Oglaf.1074

The Toy Soldier is pretty small.>.> The other ones don’t look that much bigger either.

They are far bulkier than most Minis, and they certainly dwarf poor little Foostivoo…

Do you even lift, bro?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Catamaran Nights.2630

Catamaran Nights.2630

I have logged in during the event obviously because I’m talking in this thread about the holiday minis. They are small, nothing needs to be bigger. If you want them to be bigger just become a Ranger and get a pet

in Wintersday

Oglaf.1074

If you want them to be bigger just become a Ranger and get a pet

Dumbest comment in the thread award goes to…

Do you even lift, bro?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Geewoody.2017

Geewoody.2017

But… A mini is supposed to be a miniature representation of a being. If it was the actual size of a baby quaggan, wouldn’t that mean we kidnapped a baby and took it around on our adventures of mass zombie genocide?

in Wintersday

Posted by: grayskull.2367

grayskull.2367

i love my baby Quaggan mini =O but i would love this change even more can you please make him the same size as the baby Quaggan.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Bogscaggz.5479

Bogscaggz.5479

I definitely agree he needs to be the same size as the mini toys that you can make from Tixx’s dungeon. Hopefully they make him bigger!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Fey Zeal.7032

Fey Zeal.7032

It’s name first, of all is “Foostivoo the Merry”, as others have pointed out. I’m pointing this out because the word Mini does not appear in its name. Although it is a “Mini Pet” it is more like the “Black Moa Chick” from Guild Wars 1. I am just pointint this out because the argument that its a “mini” and therefor should be size “x” is silly.

Second, I like it the size it is. Not all Baby Quaggans have to be created exactly the same. And in the words of an awesome individual “The tinier the train the more concentrated the fun.” Although in this case its a Quaggan but I feel it still applies.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Xuro.5861

Xuro.5861

I spend 70 euro’s on obtaining one and was disappointed by it’s size too, I honestly hope they double or triple it.

in Wintersday

Posted by: meltar.4581

meltar.4581

He looks much better in the water.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Neve.7134

Neve.7134

Doo-uble its size please . COOoooOOOOo!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Naoko.7096

Naoko.7096

It’s one of the reason why I’m not into festive minis now.

I learnt my lesson after seeing the special chain saw skeleton twice smaller than the other mini skeleton. I don’t know what’s the developer’s intention for making them smaller and unappreciatable.

I wish they had executed the minis’ system better.