Frames no longer buyable?

in Wintersday

Posted by: blinblin.4985

blinblin.4985

After the new patch, you can no longer trade wool materials for frames. Was this intended? I really wanted to make some endless tonics but now I can’t because I don’t have the frames. The only reason I waited so long was because I was hoping that the prices of stuffing and glue would decrease.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Nikkala.5842

Nikkala.5842

I’d give you my frames if I could!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Toast.6459

Toast.6459

Were the NPC’s removed entirely, or just those specific items? I haven’t logged in to see, but I assume the NPC’s were removed entirely. Aside from the NPC that sold hats for a week after the event in GW1, all holiday stuff was removed promptly at 3am EST on whatever day the event ended.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lacechan.6524

Lacechan.6524

Only the frames were removed. They kept the NPCs up as promised per the patch notes. It’s probably intended but not really sure why.

in Wintersday

Posted by: blinblin.4985

blinblin.4985

Since the frames were added as a hotfix during the event, the patch probably reverted the vendors to its original version without the frames. I’m hoping ANet adds them back before they remove the vendors completely because there are some tonics I really want.

in Wintersday

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Same here, I waited to see if the prices for stuffing would decrease. Well, yes it did but I still can’t justify over 1g for something that had no game effect.

Should have sold my glue when the price was still good.

in Wintersday

Posted by: inbetween.5623

inbetween.5623

I too would like to know if this is intentional or if the frames will be made available again.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Wesley.4590

Wesley.4590

I think you guys are out of luck sadly. Can’t imagine them removing them on purpose, because I see no reason for that. But it seems that as soon as an event is over that forum is left untouched. They will probably read through things, either now or later on. But I don’t think they will open a new discussion in the forum after an event is over. And since it has been a few days now I don’t see it getting fixed anymore.

in Wintersday

Posted by: FabrySamp.8137

FabrySamp.8137

I too would like to know something about this. I already got the Endless Tonics that I wanted but now my girlfriend too wants a couple of those.. I know that she woke up late but I really hope that will be possible to purchase frames from the vendor again.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

I was gonna purchase a frame or two to hopefully get an Endless tonic too, with my extra stuffing and such.

Sadly, they’re definitely gone from the Lion’s Arch vendor, at least.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!