Getting All Trixx Mini Toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: Shayleen.8964

Shayleen.8964

Am I going to be able to get all of Trixx’s minis / mini toys? I noticed the event can be done only once per account. The gears you get (100 from an event but you need 250 for the mini) are not dropping from anything and are account bound.

How to get all Trixx’s minis if it’s even possible? I expect there to be 1 mini per different city event.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Some people are saying you will be able to repeat the dungeons for more cogs after he reached LA, but that hasn’t been confirmed by Anet (and depending on how you read certain posts has been denied).

But it also seems that they will all be available in the gem store from the day they appear in the dungeon. So if you can afford them you can just buy them.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Wintersday

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

Anthony Ordon confirmed you will only be able to craft 2 toys for free, the rest must be purchased. But hey, it’s minis, it’s extras, it’s cosmetics.. so that’s how the money model works.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

in Wintersday

Posted by: Final.1534

Final.1534

Are these 5 craftable minis able to be used the create the quaggan? Or is that only the minis from the mystery box?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Flying Cowman.9036

Flying Cowman.9036

Just the 3 minis from the random chance boxes are used for the Quaggan
One of each plus Enchanted stuffing.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Unspecified.9142

Unspecified.9142

Just the 3 minis from the random chance boxes are used for the Quaggan
One of each plus Enchanted stuffing.

It doesn’t have to be one of each. You can use 3 of the same if you want. I used 1 snowman and 2 of the lightbulb golems (names elude me right now) and it worked just fine.

in Wintersday

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

Do we only get to make the toy ventari minipet? Or do the other locations drop diff blueprints as well? o.o Also, the reward is account or char bound?

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’d sure love to have a house to put these mini pets and trophies in ….

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Wintersday

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Do we only get to make the toy ventari minipet? Or do the other locations drop diff blueprints as well? o.o Also, the reward is account or char bound?

The other dungeons will have different “frames” for other Minis. Check in tomorrow and see.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Check your Collections Tab in the bank

Each ‘City Dungeon’ will probably reward a different ‘Mini kit’. So from what I can see you get blueprints for the Ventari, Princess, Soldier, Golem and Griffon by doing the 5 different dungeons. As you only get 100 Mystical Cogs per dungeon, in the end it seems you will only have enough materials to construct 2 of them.

I’m probably going to make the Ventari and Griffon pets

Attachments:

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU