How do we get mystical cogs?

in Wintersday

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

If we’ve done all of Tixxs’ stops, and grabbed the chest in La, he have enough cogs to make 2 toys with 200 left over.

How do we get more, tried doing a Tixx dungeon (first time today) and got no cogs.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

There are no more. What you have is all you get now.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Veltoss.9135

Veltoss.9135

Apparently the 200 cogs from the gift were for people who had trouble receiving them from previous days that they completed, and is useless to the rest of us. I painted mine and hung them from my christmas tree.

Blackgate

in Wintersday

Posted by: Avengersoul.8256

Avengersoul.8256

Cogs are not for making tonics. It’s a marketing play to take up more inventory space so you buy gems and buy more bag slots or bank space :P

Yak’s Bend

in Wintersday

Posted by: Veltoss.9135

Veltoss.9135

Cogs are not for making tonics. It’s a marketing play to take up more inventory space so you buy gems and buy more bag slots or bank space :P

Yeah, that makes sense, they’re probably in league with the aliens on Planet X that are going to hurl asteroids at us tomorrow.

Blackgate

in Wintersday

Posted by: Avengersoul.8256

Avengersoul.8256

Yeah, that makes sense, they’re probably in league with the aliens on Planet X that are going to hurl asteroids at us tomorrow.

O_o

Attachments:

Yak’s Bend