I dislike the reward system for mini-pets

in Wintersday

Posted by: NightShadow.1429

NightShadow.1429

So let me get this straight…..

The Christmas toys are minis, but were only going to be able to get 2 out of the 5 by doing the dungeon, and the rest are going to be on the TP for gems… Meanwhile we also have the FESTIVE mini’s that are completely rng in those chests. Is there any reason why we wouldn’t have been able to just buy the festive minis and stick the Tixx mini’s in the boxes? That, to me would make MUCH more sense and most likely would stop some of the kittening that’s going on.

Anyway, have a good day!

“Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

in Wintersday

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

That would actually have been a much better way of doing things.

I’m finding it difficult to believe that after seemingly recognising their mistake with charging people for an RNG to get weapon skins and fixing that issue they’ve now just shifted to doing exactly the same thing with minis.

If they’re really so determined to have these RNG boxes and think players want them they should at least have an alternative way to buy or earn the items for those who just want one or a few specific things.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Wintersday

Posted by: Exterminans.9723

Exterminans.9723

It’s even better:

There is a total of 9(!) new minis.

3 of them come only from chests from the gemstore, with a chance of somewhere between 5-15%.

5 could be constructed by players, but you have to choose 2, the other 3 can only be bought straight from the gemstore for 350 gems each.

But the last one tops it all: You have to throw 3 of the minis from the chest into the mystic forge to get it. That means you need actually 6 pets from the chests if you want to have a complete collection.

Every of the chest minis costs about 1600 gems (80 gems per chest, 5% chance) alone….

So if you wanted all of them (assuming 5% chance now) for your collection, you would need to spend 3x 350 gems + 6 / 5% x 80 gems = 10650 gems on average, plus participation in all 5 event days.

(edited by Exterminans.9723)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Taiance.6213

Taiance.6213

Pointless even posting about this issue, all the threads about it so far have been buried, and as usual Anet are on call to reply to “thanks Anet awsome event” posts and nothing else.

in Wintersday

Danikat.8537

Actually they’ve replied to a few of the threads about minis, but mainly to clarify that yes, that really is how it works.

The annoying thing is I don’t think I’d mind at all if they weren’t also account bound. If I had a chance to buy them later on, even for an absurd amount, I’d be ok with them being so awkward to get now because I’d be able to tell myself I’ll get them later. Just like I still feel like I have a chance to get all the GW1 minis (except the frog).

in Wintersday

Exterminans.9723

It’s plain ridiculous. Look at what the complete collection would cost you, and how much that is if you would try to buy that with real money!

It’s over 10.000 gems (and could be far more if you are unlucky!) which means 5 gem cards for $25 each, so a total of $125(!!!) for the mini pets alone. Now add seasonal costumes and you are at $150 for this event.

And don’t tell me you could buy the gems with ingame gold. You can’t. Not without buying gold from goldsellers first (which by the way would still be cheaper than those kittening gem cards.)

(edited by Exterminans.9723)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Yazule.9142

Yazule.9142

It’s even better:

There is a total of 9(!) new minis.

3 of them come only from chests from the gemstore, with a chance of somewhere between 5-15%.

5 could be constructed by players, but you have to choose 2, the other 3 can only be bought straight from the gemstore for 350 gems each.

But the last one tops it all: You have to throw 3 of the minis from the chest into the mystic forge to get it. That means you need actually 6 pets from the chests if you want to have a complete collection.

Every of the chest minis costs about 1600 gems (80 gems per chest, 5% chance) alone….

So if you wanted all of them (assuming 5% chance now) for your collection, you would need to spend 3x 350 gems + 6 / 5% x 80 gems = 10650 gems on average, plus participation in all 5 event days.

are you guys all daft? there is no monthly fee, so you are going to have to buy jems to get keys to open chests if you want all the shineys, it is their buisiness model, you think they do this for free?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Desraedos.1856

Desraedos.1856

Guys. GUYS. Before you get mad about the main 5 minis: You can get two BY THE TIME HE HITS LION’S ARCH. He will then stay for like… another 2 WEEKS. Plenty of time to get the rest then see?
Also the other pets can drop from the Giant and Personalized gifts at a low rate.

in Wintersday

Exterminans.9723

10,000 gems is $125. Thats close to the ANNUAL fee for most MMORPGs. And it looks like they are going to charge that for every event from now on.

Thats not adequate, even if only a small part of the community will waste the money.

in Wintersday

Danikat.8537

Guys. GUYS. Before you get mad about the main 5 minis: You can get two BY THE TIME HE HITS LION’S ARCH. He will then stay for like… another 2 WEEKS. Plenty of time to get the rest then see?
Also the other pets can drop from the Giant and Personalized gifts at a low rate.

I think most people are basing the assumption that you can only get 2 in total on this post: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wintersday/Tixx-Minipets/first#post1008858

Surely if you could also make the other 3 later on it would have been mentioned?

in Wintersday

Desraedos.1856

I think most people are basing the assumption that you can only get 2 in total on this post: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wintersday/Tixx-Minipets/first#post1008858

Surely if you could also make the other 3 later on it would have been mentioned?

He phrased it poorly but note he said “All FIVE” days. Tixx is here in total for TWENTY.

in Wintersday

Posted by: YaHiKoDrG.3467

YaHiKoDrG.3467

This is where ArenaNet hasn’t been clear it seems you only get the cogs once per city clear. so a total of 500 only. It does not seem like they are a daily reward, and seems even less likely since the toy minis are going up in the gem store

in Wintersday

Posted by: Yazule.9142

Yazule.9142

10,000 gems is $125. Thats close to the ANNUAL fee for most MMORPGs. And it looks like they are going to charge that for every event from now on.

Thats not adequate, even if only a small part of the community will waste the money.

if you want a complete set of everything then yes this will be an expensive game, it would not take 10000 gems fyi, so pfft whatever

there are some people that have payed nothing since buying the game and enjoy themselves just fine fyi…. to pay is your choice. Not a big fan of the “gotta have everything” crowd tbh

I currently have 5300 jems and so far have only bought 20 dollars worth a month or so ago … if you play the game it wont cost much real money, if you want to log in and have everything handed to you then yest it will cost.

in Wintersday

NightShadow.1429

He phrased it poorly but note he said “All FIVE” days. Tixx is here in total for TWENTY.

If we could make them all why bother putting them in the gemstore?…. He is here for twenty… but after you beat the dungeon once, you don’t get the components again for subsequent completions… instead you get Wintersday gifts and what not.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Frankie.8497

Frankie.8497

It’s not like the mini-pets give you an advantage over other players. If you’re going to blame anyone, blame yourself for wanting to collect every little thing. Do you seriously think it was going to be easy to get everything little thing?

in Wintersday

Danikat.8537

No one is asking for everything to be handed to them. They are asking to be able to earn it.

in Wintersday

Desraedos.1856

If we could make them all why bother putting them in the gemstore?…. He is here for twenty… but after you beat the dungeon once, you don’t get the components again for subsequent completions… instead you get Wintersday gifts and what not.

Evidence that this isn’t daily, like EVERY OTHER DUNGEON?
Additionally, this is PRECISELY what people asked for. “Give us both cash shop and event methods to get holiday stuff”.
What we really need here is some actual direct Anet clarification of an ambiguous answer.

in Wintersday

NightShadow.1429

if you want a complete set of everything then yes this will be an expensive game, it would not take 10000 gems fyi, so pfft whatever

there are some people that have payed nothing since buying the game and enjoy themselves just fine fyi…. to pay is your choice. Not a big fan of the “gotta have everything” crowd tbh

I currently have 5300 jems and so far have only bought 20 dollars worth a month or so ago … if you play the game it wont cost much real money, if you want to log in and have everything handed to you then yest it will cost.

I don’t have to have everything…. I just think they could be handling this a lot better… I like the way they did it in Halloween for the Halloween themed mini’s and would gladly buy 2 sets over again for a complete set of Festive mini’s. I think the toy ones would have been better in the rng box and the actual FESTIVE THEMED mini’s be available for purchase, know what I’m saying?

edit: Like gives us the two mini’s that were able to craft, and if someone wants the complete set give a try at the rng boxes. At least these mini’s (from what I’ve read) are going to be able to be tradeable and will be available on the TP if you really need them. The festive ones are not.

(edited by NightShadow.1429)

in Wintersday

Danikat.8537

It’s not like the mini-pets give you an advantage over other players. If you’re going to blame anyone, blame yourself for wanting to collect every little thing. Do you seriously think it was going to be easy to get everything little thing?

I don’t want everything, I just want the minis. They have no purpose except as collectables, so yes of course the people who are interested are going to want to try and get all of them. No one sets out to collect odd bits and pieces of a set, they might not succeed in completing the collection but that’s always the goal.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Mr Crazy Moose.5760

Mr Crazy Moose.5760

Nothing says Christmas like trying to get you to spend as much money as possible.

A.net are really getting into the festive spirit this year.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Frankie.8497

Frankie.8497

I don’t want everything, I just want the minis. They have no purpose except as collectables, so yes of course the people who are interested are going to want to try and get all of them. No one sets out to collect odd bits and pieces of a set, they might not succeed in completing the collection but that’s always the goal.

I, honestly, felt I got lucky. I bought 40 chests and received 3 minis (2 of the same, missing the snowman unfortunately) and a ticket to get a wooden skin (which is the one thing I was really excited for). I’m sure if more people complained about it then ArenaNet might compromise but I wouldn’t get my hopes up for it. At least, they are making the toy minis purchasable through the gemstore. The other 4 are probably there just for an incentive to buy the chests. You have to look through it as a business model: if you have a 1/1 chance of getting something from buying it then you’re going to have a roof to how much you’ll make; or if you decrease the chance to maybe 1/15 (just guessing here, I have no idea of the drop rate) then you are bound to make more than the first option.

in Wintersday

Taiance.6213

Why are people trying to placate us when they have no idea what they are talking about.

Guys. GUYS. Before you get mad about the main 5 minis

The OP is talking about the following mini’s…

Festive Golem
Snowman
Infinirarium
Foostivoo the Merry

those 4 minis are account abound, like the others (which you can get via ingame methods), but the only method to acquire those 4 is via RNG through the lotto box in the cash shop.

The issue is that they are account bound AND in lotto boxes. The only way you can get them is via either using cash or trading gold for gems. and not everyone who plays this game is part of the 1% (either gold or cash rich, take it as you will) who can afford to buy a potentially unlimited number of gems

Yazule

Not a big fan of the “gotta have everything” crowd tbh

whoopie doo, you personally have no interest in collecting… That’s FINE! It’s your gaming time and your perogative not to care.

But to dismiss an entire segment of the games population just because their play-style does not appeal to you does nothing but show your ignorance and selfishness. If you can’t see past your nose, to see when others who have likes that differ to yours are getting shaffed then please don’t expect the player-base to sympathise if your gameplay gets the fist at some point in the future.

in Wintersday

NightShadow.1429

I, honestly, felt I got lucky. I bought 40 chests and received 3 minis (2 of the same, missing the snowman unfortunately) and a ticket to get a wooden skin (which is the one thing I was really excited for). I’m sure if more people complained about it then ArenaNet might compromise but I wouldn’t get my hopes up for it. At least, they are making the toy minis purchasable through the gemstore. The other 4 are probably there just for an incentive to buy the chests. You have to look through it as a business model: if you have a 1/1 chance of getting something from buying it then you’re going to have a roof to how much you’ll make; or if you decrease the chance to maybe 1/15 (just guessing here, I have no idea of the drop rate) then you are bound to make more than the first option.

True, but more people will buy it….. Like I said, I’d gladly shell out for 2 sets to get all 4. Whereas I’m not spending a dime on the rng.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Bazookajoe.5624

Bazookajoe.5624

No way this model is beyoned failboat! We need a mini pack, ala the spooky trio!

in Wintersday

Posted by: MuMu.1632

MuMu.1632

I am a collector as well and I wouldn’t mind the current system if there were ways of getting the minis at a later date – say, they could be available next year or tradeable. Somebody mentioned this already – even if I had to spend a lot of gems/gold I could just save up and it would be fine with me.

If you are a collector you REALLY don’t want to look at empty slots in your collection knowing you won’t EVER get a chance to fill them up.

Maybe we can get an answer to that – what is ANet’s philosophy here? Will the rewards be similar from year to year?

in Wintersday

YaHiKoDrG.3467

Maybe we can get an answer to that – what is ANet’s philosophy here? Will the rewards be similar from year to year?

I’m not dev so take from this comment what you will but looking at any MMO and even GW1, if they do have these minis again next year they will also have new ones added to the list so your collection will keep growing without ever letting you catch up.

in Wintersday

Posted by: MuMu.1632

MuMu.1632

I’m not dev so take from this comment what you will but looking at any MMO and even GW1, if they do have these minis again next year they will also have new ones added to the list so your collection will keep growing without ever letting you catch up.

IMHO that isn’t bad – I want to be able to expand my collection And I am sure I could save up enough gems from holiday to holiday. I just want to know there is a chance of getting all the minis or I won’t bother with collecting at all.

in Wintersday

Danikat.8537

IMHO that isn’t bad – I want to be able to expand my collection And I am sure I could save up enough gems from holiday to holiday. I just want to know there is a chance of getting all the minis or I won’t bother with collecting at all.

This.

5 years on from when I first found out about it I’m still hoping to get my mini Polar Bear in GW1. I don’t care that it’s absurdly unlikely, a 0.01% chance is still a chance.

Knowing I could never get it because I couldn’t afford to gamble when it was first available would really bother me.

in Wintersday

YaHiKoDrG.3467

I think everyone agrees regardless about RNG minis or have to pick only a few out of the total, we just wish ArenaNet would be more clear with us

in Wintersday

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

They really do need to figure out how much they think these things are worth, and just CHARGE THAT AMOUNT. Enough with the slot machines, just treat us with some respect and ask the amount of money you want from us.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

in Wintersday

Desraedos.1856

Why are people trying to placate us when they have no idea what they are talking about.

Guys. GUYS. Before you get mad about the main 5 minis

The OP is talking about the following mini’s…

Really? I was under the impression that I was responding to the 2 of 5 comment from him, and also mentioned there is a (still annoyingly RNG) way to get the festives in game as well.
I really wish people wouldn’t try to counter arguments when they have no idea what they are talking about.
Pardon the snark it seemed too good to pass up.

(edited by Desraedos.1856)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Nhalx.9735

Nhalx.9735

First there’s a huge complaint about holiday specific weapons that were RNG on the Chest drops back when it was Halloween. They changed that, now you can buy them.

Then there’s the fact you couldn’t obtain anything based on miniature pets which you can now get from doing these events.

So, to directly; Why would you want everything?
Does it not seem logical that you actually already get something from doing part of the holiday experience?

Why do you need everything and leave them completely blank with specialty items you can obtain by paying for something if you are so obsessed or want to support future developments?

in Wintersday

Danikat.8537

First there’s a huge complaint about holiday specific weapons that were RNG on the Chest drops back when it was haloween. They changed that, now you cna buy them.

Then there’s the fact you coulnt obtain anything based on miniature pets which you can now get from doing these events.

So, to directly answer your own individual question; Why would you want everything?
Does it not seem logical that you actually already get something fro doing part of the holiday experience?

Why do you need everything and leave them completely blank with specialty items you can obtain for paying something if you are so obsessed or want to support future developments?

The problem is they didn’t fix the issue with an RNG for halloween weapons, they just transfered it to a different type of item and therefore a different group of players. It’s exactly the same system.

Although the entire thing wouldn’t be an issue if it was possible to buy the minis in the trading post.

in Wintersday

Nhalx.9735

First there’s a huge complaint about holiday specific weapons that were RNG on the Chest drops back when it was haloween. They changed that, now you cna buy them.

Then there’s the fact you coulnt obtain anything based on miniature pets which you can now get from doing these events.

So, to directly answer your own individual question; Why would you want everything?
Does it not seem logical that you actually already get something fro doing part of the holiday experience?

Why do you need everything and leave them completely blank with specialty items you can obtain for paying something if you are so obsessed or want to support future developments?

The problem is they didn’t fix the issue with an RNG for halloween weapons, they just transfered it to a different type of item and therefore a different group of players. It’s exactly the same system.

Although the entire thing wouldn’t be an issue if it was possible to buy the minis in the trading post.

Hold up…. Wait for it…
I can pick the miniatures myself and craft them right?
So…… what … RNG?
The cash shop items are there, big deal. We still get a few for free…?
We even get to pick them

in Wintersday

Taiance.6213

Nhalx, the Golem, Snowman and Infinirarium are not craftable afaik and Foostivoo is crafted from 3 of the none craftable minis. There is your missing RNG.

in Wintersday

Nhalx.9735

Nhalx, the Golem, Snowman and Infinirarium are not craftable afaik and Foostivoo is crafted from 3 of the none craftable minis. There is your missing RNG.

Yeah, and you have the craftable miniatures aswell. So it still stands. What RNG?
The collectors addiction or the free miniatures?

in Wintersday

NightShadow.1429

Yeah, and you have the craftable miniatures aswell. So it still stands. What RNG?

You’re being ignorant… There’s 4 (let me spell it for you: FOUR) mini’s that are completely UNOBTAINABLE except through RNG via the Wintersday Chests… And oddly enough, it’s the 4 Festive themed ones… If you read my post I was wondering why the toys couldn’t be in the RNG Chests instead and let us buy the festive ones.

Actually read what was posted and you might understand.

in Wintersday

Posted by: akempera.1649

akempera.1649

I also don’t enjoy the way the mini-pets have been implemented this event. It would be nice if all of the pets could be purchased, either through the Gem store, or through the Auction hall. I have been spending at least $15 a month on the Gem Store since the game came out, but can’t get the items I want most in any reliable way. I am reluctant to throw good money after bad by purchasing more gifts with real money without knowing a set amount I will have to spend in order to purchase the mini-pets. So I am no longer trying to collect the mini-pets at all, since I can’t guarantee getting the full set. (I don’t like empty spaces in my collection).

I hope that the designers of this game find this insight into my motivation useful. —I am sharing just in case they are interested.

Since I find that when I or friends of mine have posted comments like this about GW2 on these forums in the past, those comments (or the threads they were being posted to) have been deleted. So I do understand that the developers may not be interested in knowing more about my motivations in order to be able to market to me more effectively. But just in case they would find them valuable, I am offering my insights to them again…

in Wintersday

Taiance.6213

I get the impression that the phrase “you can lead a horse to water…” is apt but I’ll give it another shot, you never know the horse may actually drink this time.

Festive Golem
Snowman
Infinirarium

those three are mainly found in Cash Shop boxes which are RNG, granted they are in-game too but at a low low drop rate which I have seen on the forums guestimated by others as 0.001% to maybe 0.01% chance to drop (btw a chance to drop is still RNG)

I hope that is an adequate answer to your “What RNG?” question.

FWIW the issue isn’t so much the RNG. It’s the RNG combined with Account Bound tag on the RNG items.

If the minis were only available in Boxes and trade-able there would be no issue. but Anet in their infinite wisdom decided that they should be mainly obtained via Gems and bound to the account that bought the boxes.

in Wintersday

Desraedos.1856

Definitely RNG but you insist on ignoring that GIANT PRESENT BOXES DROP THEM TOO

in Wintersday

Taiance.6213

Definitely RNG but you insist on ignoring that GIANT PRESENT BOXES DROP THEM TOO

See my last post above yours, I don’t ignore that they are in game. I think you’ll find that you are the one ignoring that regardless of where they are RNG is RNG.

For those who are still having issues I’ll explain,
RNG in the MMO sence stands for Random Number Generator, and is used to describe a chance (usually very slim such as 0.001% chance) to attain an item/reward.
A RNG is a number/loot reward picked by the servers in as random a fashion as a computer can make it as possible. If the GIANT PRESENT BOXES drop them it’s still a chance to obtain not a guarantee. A chance to obtain therefore still falls under the umbrella term of RNG.

in Wintersday

Desraedos.1856

See my last post above yours, I don’t ignore that they are in game. I think you’ll find that you are the one ignoring that regardless of where they are RNG is RNG.

For those who are still having issues I’ll explain,
RNG in the MMO sence stands for Random Number Generator, and is used to describe a chance (usually very slim such as 0.001% chance) to attain an item/reward.
A RNG is a number/loot reward picked by the servers in as random a fashion as a computer can make it as possible. If the GIANT PRESENT BOXES drop them it’s still a chance to obtain not a guarantee. A chance to obtain therefore still falls under the umbrella term of RNG.

True but my impression was that the main complaint was that you needed to do Gem RNG. To those who are against random at all, I can understand your point of view, though it’s not personally relevant to me.
I do think they should have been in the cash shop if at all, but I also think there should be SOME things that are rare holiday wise. I think the Hallowe’en pseudolegends were a good way to do it but that’s me.

in Wintersday

NightShadow.1429

So only giant wintersday gifts drop them? Not the other sizes? If so that means only people lvl 60+ have a chance in game of getting them…. Also it’s still rng no matter how you look at it.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

So only giant wintersday gifts drop them? Not the other sizes? If so that means only people lvl 60+ have a chance in game of getting them…. Also it’s still rng no matter how you look at it.

Not true. You get a choice of rewards for beating the dungeon on runs beyond the 1st, and one of those choices is 1 Giant Present Box.

I’ve gotten this on level 40 characters, so I imagine its choosable by any character.

Its still entirely RNG, absolutely, but… there’s no level requirement.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Demiere.3219

Demiere.3219

The argument of an item being RNG is odd to me. Considering that so many things in MMOs are based on RNGs. Every time you kill a mob, every time you loot that mob, every time you open a BLC or a loot bag, it is a RNG.
I would love to have all of the minis from this event. Especially the Quaggan. However it isn’t going to impact my love of the game if I don’t. We all have different play styles and unfortunately no company out there can possibly cater to every single player or even every player group. It is virtually impossible to make everyone of us happy all the time.
Anet isn’t perfect, folks but then again no company is. This game is still new, so give it time to sort itself out. If you aren’t willing then no one is forcing you to stay here, though I would be sad to see even more people give up so early on.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Gilosean.3805

Gilosean.3805

Drops are tradeable. You can sell the ones you don’t want for gold that you can turn into what you do. These minis can’t be traded, can’t be salvaged for something else useful. They can only be used or destroyed. So people who get duplicates are out of luck. People who don’t get them from the gifts are out of luck. It’s very irritating and not something I was expecting at all.

That’s not even taking into account the sleight of hand they’re apparently pulling over the Tixx minis – first they say, the events give rewards to make toy minis and are all replayable in LA. Then we find out the replayed events might not give rewards that the original ones give, so it’s the Lost Shores finale all over again. Come on ANet, we know you can do better than this.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

This really boggle’s the mind. While I am fine with the concept of the toy mini’s (from the event), because you can choose to get the two you really want through crafting in MF, if that is your cup of tea.

But these RNG account bound gemshop mini’s…. really, what if I end up with 3 x Mini Infinarium for example, the spares will be useless (can’t even use duplicates to craft the 4th mini in MF afaik), can’t be sold, gifted nor traded, so unless you really want the same mini on two characters they are the very definition of useless.

I am not much of a collector (hence why the concept with toy mini’s doesn’t bother me, especially with gem exchange), but 100% useless rewards from paid gambling irk me some.

(edited by Crise.9401)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

No matter how the minis are aquired, they should ALWAYS be tradable.

This is a moronic fumble on Anet’s behalf.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Mr Crazy Moose.5760

Mr Crazy Moose.5760

Actually I think it’s intentional, they’re getting people to burn out all their gems trying to get the miniatures through the boxes then they pull this out.

Miniature Wintersday Trio

It’s been in the item list since the 14th and it’ll probably encourage even more gems to be bought just to get the pets for certain.

in Wintersday

Posted by: UnderdogSMO.9428

UnderdogSMO.9428

Actually I think it’s intentional, they’re getting people to burn out all their gems trying to get the miniatures through the boxes then they pull this out.

Miniature Wintersday Trio

It’s been in the item list since the 14th and it’ll probably encourage even more gems to be bought just to get the pets for certain.

This is exactly why i don’t buy this stuff right away. I have about 2 weeks befor im even going to consider spending a dime. See what changes