Jumping Puzzle?

Jumping Puzzle?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Sky.7610

Sky.7610

Why is the jumping puzzle so hard and long? They should really make it easier so its more accessible to most players.

Also, what do you get if you made it to the end? Is the reward repeatable?

Jumping Puzzle?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Cries Of Sorrow.5864

Nice troll, the jumping puzzle was very easy, way too easy in my opinion oh well.

Main Elementalist:Train Of Thought
Alt Warrior: Burning Paris
Best Ele build EU.

Jumping Puzzle?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Johnson.4867

Johnson.4867

Why is the jumping puzzle so hard and long? They should really make it easier so its more accessible to most players.

1. Its not hard.
2. You get nothing good, like always in gw2..you should be use to that already
3. Its not worth repeating.

Jumping Puzzle?

in Wintersday

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

1. Its not hard.
2. You get nothing good, like always in gw2..you should be use to that already
3. Its not worth repeating.

1. It may not be hard to you, but those who are no good at platforming or have a handicap, will struggle with it. You have to remember there is more people in the world with different skills than you.

2. Not like always. For the Clock Tower, people got Exotics. Lost Shores, a one time event, people got Precursors. There is tons of good stuff in the game. Again, just cause you might not like something and think it is worthless, doesn’t mean everyone thinks that.

3. As for repeating it, I have no idea what the reward is for repeats. The first time, I heard you get some gifts, a personalized gift, and a few other things. Unsure what they all are. But there is people there that have been farming it and keep linking their tons of stacks of gifts. So guess for them it is worth repeating.

As to the OP, if you can’t complete it, don’t worry about it. If the title is something you are going after, there is a total of 16 achievements for Wintersday. You only need to do 12 of them to get the title. So you can skip the jumping puzzle if you are finding it too difficult.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

(edited by SpyderArachnid.5619)

Jumping Puzzle?

in Wintersday

Posted by: CC Charles.3675

CC Charles.3675

Community Coordinator

Hi everyone,

We already have a thread gathering all feedback regarding Wintersday jumping puzzle here.

I will therefore close this thread in order to avoid duplicates.

Thank you for your understanding.