NO reward from Jumping Puzzle.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Hello.

I’ve completed this Jumping Puzzle every day since the start of the event, and noticed there appears to be a daily reward (some variation of Karma container, holiday craftable materials & presents) with 3 Giant presents being the reward for every consecutive completion that time (I have completed it hundreds of times now).

However, I completed it just for the daily reward, and I got NOTHING. Not even the usual 3 presents, absoloutely NOTHING.

I completed it again – I got 3 gifts. Apparently, my daily completion rewarded me with nothing.

Obviously, I cannot prove any of this so will not be able to be “refunded”, but I’d like this bug to be fixed ASAP so it doesn’t happen again please.

I know about bug reports, but wanted to see who else has this problem.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

(edited by Flissy.4093)

in Wintersday

Posted by: deusmars.6172

deusmars.6172

Hi.

I had exactly the same issue today. When I did the jp for the daily reward nothing displayed on the right corner of my screen. However I cannot be sure I really got nothing because my inventory is such in a mess ^^ . And like you on my second try I only get 3 Giant Gifts

in Wintersday

Posted by: Unspecified.9142

Unspecified.9142

I just did it and it worked for me.

Although for the record, you don’t always get a Karma container. Twice I’ve gotten a bag instead of Karma (heavy moldy bag I think, one of those types anyway).

in Wintersday

Posted by: katarl.3085

katarl.3085

I just did it and it worked for me.

Although for the record, you don’t always get a Karma container. Twice I’ve gotten a bag instead of Karma (heavy moldy bag I think, one of those types anyway).

I also just completed it and got the reward, but I did not receive any sort of karma booster. All the other days that I completed the JP I’ve always gotten some kind of karma booster. The gw2wiki page on winter wonderland says that once per day you are supposed to receive “a consumable giving Karma (type depends on character level)”

in Wintersday

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

I’ve had a couple runs where I’d jump into the end with like 3k health left, and be ported back to the waiting area instead of getting to the chest.. =[

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

in Wintersday

Posted by: Grok.9725

Grok.9725

I had the same problem today in the jumping puzzle and with the Tixx event. In both cases I only received a large present.