in Wintersday

Posted by: RedEyedCrake.1846

RedEyedCrake.1846

Throwing my name in, too. Got nothing.

No rewards from Tixx in LA

in Wintersday

Posted by: Raebfle.5914

Raebfle.5914

My biggest disappointment is that they let yet another huge bug slip through on their event. Little by little they’re losing my support. I’ve played about 10 MMOs and I’ve never seen bugs this bad and widespread. You screw a large percwentage of the population out of the final reward from an event, it’s a huge letdown. Do better, Anet.

You’ve never played WoW for long periods of time then. When I played, I was filling out around 3-5 bug reports per WEEK. None of them as far as I knew were being fixed/got responses.

Though, on a side note – I didn’t open the chest (Though it is open), but I did recieve my rewards. Now i’m wondering where in the hell can I get another 50 cogs for 1 more mini? I did all 5 of the daily ones, and I made the 2 (Ventari and Griffon) but since Tixx gave me 200 more, is it possible to nab another one or not… Interesting.

in Wintersday

Posted by: cool magool.9528

cool magool.9528

same here!! i hope that we get our rewards some way or another…

in Wintersday

Posted by: kurumais.6192

kurumais.6192

i feel like a dummy!!! i did the same thing sort of. i was looking to get into toypocolypse and thought tixx was the guy to speak to, and i thought he only gifted after you beat the toypocolypse. he never said check the chest or anything . so i moved on, found the guy to talk to, beat the event, went back and now im shut out. i find unless you read a wiki, which i dont like to do, the events are hard to figure out who is who and where to go exactly . i had no clue it was just a here free stuff thing
very bummed

in Wintersday

Posted by: NOPAN.1082

NOPAN.1082

I cant get anything from the chest too. I was also at heart of the mist and
realize he was giving stuffs there too but didnt get anything.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

After seeing what is in the chest I really don’t care if I get reimbursed for the bug or not

in Wintersday

Posted by: Starwolf.4891

Starwolf.4891

I got the sPvP only version as well, kind of sucks it’s unusable outside of the mists there should have only been 1 version or some kind of prompt telling you its sPvP ONLY.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Tim.9850

Tim.9850

I got a 15 slot bag out as a prize out of it. Although that was on a character I rarely ever play. A second character I tried got nothing out of the chest. I don’t know if we get the chest for each character or if its per account.

At least its better than the prizes given in the LOTRO game, where they give their customers worthless coal.

in Wintersday

Posted by: picklewater.8905

picklewater.8905

Same thing happened to me, I assumed it was because I was in overflow when I talked to him. No goodies even though my bags were all almost completely empty. When I popped out of overflow to talk to him again, he gave me the one gift per person message and told me to check the chest, which of course was already open and wouldnt let me interact with it. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Golliwogg.7249

Golliwogg.7249

After seeing what is in the chest I really don’t care if I get reimbursed for the bug or not

Then why waste your time on this forum.

in Wintersday

Posted by: TeddyBoy.8125

TeddyBoy.8125

me too can’t open the chest

in Wintersday

Posted by: Harion.3109

Harion.3109

I also didn’t get reward…

in Wintersday

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

Then why waste your time on this forum.

What are you talking about? Kromica made a statement regarding his or her experience with the topic. If anything your statement (question?) was wasteful.

Anyway, this happened to me too. Was very strange, but like Kromica, don’t really care now that I know how lame the gift is.

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

same here,

got the toymaker apprentice achievement but not reward.

relogged, still nothing.

in Wintersday

Posted by: sweetroot.1826

sweetroot.1826

got NOTHING here x2046…….. T___T

in Wintersday

Posted by: Tainted Twins.2581

Tainted Twins.2581

Hi would like to chime in that I encountered the bug as well. Used my main to access tixx, didn’t receive the rewards so I relogged in. After that the chest was already opened and could not be accessed. Hope ArenaNet mails the rewards or something like that.

On another point I’ll like to commend ArenaNet on their efforts as the amount of updated content for a game without subscription fees is simply stunning. Pretty impressed by their development team and programmers I’ve gotten back so much value for my money’s worth

in Wintersday

Posted by: thealienamongus.1968

thealienamongus.1968

happened to me too.

in Wintersday

Posted by: windy.7185

windy.7185

No gift for me too. Nothing in my inventory. The chest is opened but I can not interact with it. Tried we all characters. No free skins , back pack or whatever

in Wintersday

Posted by: Astran.4735

Astran.4735

I want my loot too :O

in Wintersday

Posted by: Turaglas.9621

Turaglas.9621

Rather unfortunately, I am also unable to get any gift from Tixx. Here’s to hoping for a timely fix.

in Wintersday

Posted by: CptTrips.6512

CptTrips.6512

Same problem for me, no way to interact with chest

in Wintersday

Posted by: Josh.6213

Josh.6213

also nothing…..

in Wintersday

Posted by: zeus.5248

zeus.5248

same here I didnt get the reward, is a fix incoming?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Shagath.8069

Shagath.8069

Didn’t get anything either. :(

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
Drunken necromancer

in Wintersday

Posted by: SafeFatNoob.3156

SafeFatNoob.3156

I opened the PvP chest; didn’t know you could only get either one of them

What did you get from the chest in LA?

I’m safe. I’m fat. I’m a noob.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Zemuron.1052

Zemuron.1052

So, you could only get one of the 2 gifts? Either the pvp one or the Lion’s Arch one. Are there differences between those? Why didn’t they say anything about having differences? Only fair giving some warning. I opened the pvp one (majorly disapointed cause I figure the gift would be the same) and I got 2 finisher and a bag. I opened the bag and got nothing. So I’m putting my name in aswell.

(edited by Zemuron.1052)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Sjien.9765

Sjien.9765

Hey all, we have let the team responsible know of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Somebody will update here when we have something more substantial, but I just wanted you all to know that we are aware and looking into it.

Thank you !

in Wintersday

Posted by: Chris.6105

Chris.6105

I got a PvP-Backpack and 6 different (3 of each) Finisher-Items in HotM, but i dont play any PvP (i was only testing a build), these items are totally useless to me.

After i saw the rewards out of the PvE-Chest, i am pretty depressed, i love all the stuff out of it. I hope i cant open the PvE-Chest cause the bug and not cause me opening it already in PvP…

in Wintersday

Posted by: Novalyfe.4592

Novalyfe.4592

No gift and opened chest too but I’m happy that I’m not alone

in Wintersday

Posted by: yadrutas.4967

yadrutas.4967

Same as everybody, tried the log out, close game, restart. No go.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Asterr.9238

Asterr.9238

Same here ;/ When I was talking to Tixx , the chest was already opened so i couldn’t interact with that . Now I see it’s not only my problem ….

in Wintersday

Posted by: Hengis.5417

Hengis.5417

Yet another who spoke to Tixx in The Mists first. A guild mate told me about the chest in LA, so I ported to The Mists to take the gate to LA, but then saw Tixx in The Mists too.. so I spoke to him there and got a usless PVP reward that I will never use. And of course when I get to LA and try and talk to him he says “only one gift per person”.. grrrrr!!!

Please let us use both chests!

A proud member and occasional commander of:
Praxium – PRXM and The Gunnar’s Hold Community
www.praxium.co.uk and www.gunnars-hold.eu

in Wintersday

Posted by: Chupey.2397

Chupey.2397

I talked to Tixx in the heart of the mists first, got the reward from him there, but was then unable to get in from him in LA. My friend had the opposite thing happen to him.

If we’re meant to only get one then it seems very lob sided that the LA box contains a 15 slot bag while from PvP we only get 6 finishers

in Wintersday

Posted by: arabeth.2361

arabeth.2361

There was some sort of chest?

When I spoke to Tixx (in LA) I just had stuff automatically in my inventory. The total rewards were: a funny-looking (but useless, stat-wise) back piece, a 15-slot bag, and three “unsafe” gifts (which were all weapon skins). If there was anything else I don’t remember it.

in Wintersday

Posted by: RonTurbo.6513

RonTurbo.6513

I posted a bug report in game but I hope I posted it at the right place lol.

in Wintersday

Posted by: A Dawg.7602

A Dawg.7602

Yeah, I talked to Tixx, chest appeared opened and I got nothing sadly.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Marmoto.2584

Marmoto.2584

also throwing my name here, I hope that these guys being as good to their fanbase will send us our chest like in the karka event….

in Wintersday

Posted by: ConshyKid.1962

ConshyKid.1962

Same here. :/
This sucks.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Sempre.5079

Sempre.5079

I talked to Tixx in PvP got some finishers and a PvP gift bag, which was empty! If I had known that he only gives one gift, I would have gotten the one from LA instead!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Dehumanized.7041

Dehumanized.7041

same here

i didn’t recieve any gift from tixx and the chest appear open :S

in Wintersday

Posted by: hAnzpuLSe.6017

hAnzpuLSe.6017

Didn’t get my presents from Tixx too… had plenty of empty slots and chest not lootable… but i did get the achievement… Hoping for a fix soon!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Alypse.6304

Alypse.6304

I’m glad I’m not the only one experiencing this problem. I talked to Tixx and didn’t receive any gifts either. I haven’t set foot in the mists once since Wintersday celebration started. My finace on the other hand was able to get his gifts just fine…

in Wintersday

Posted by: hAnzpuLSe.6017

hAnzpuLSe.6017

oh hey… closed the game and restarted and i got my presents! awesome! maybe you guys should give it a try too… good luck!

in Wintersday

Posted by: ardasica.4531

ardasica.4531

Adding my name to the list. I filed a bug report as soon as it happened. I tried spamming “F” and also closed down and restarted the game. Nothing in the chest for me, nothing in my inventory and Tixx believes he gave me my gifts.

Apparently I wasn’t good enough or something

SF
OTR

in Wintersday

Posted by: Akerhage.5419

Akerhage.5419

Same for me :/

in Wintersday

Posted by: SafeFatNoob.3156

SafeFatNoob.3156

I still have all of my PvP items… Could we possibly trade for the PvE ones?

I’m safe. I’m fat. I’m a noob.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Sad Swordfish.9743

Sad Swordfish.9743

same:(

I’m crying trix

in Wintersday

Posted by: havoc.8569

havoc.8569

Same issue. Talked to Tixx (probably in an overflow), clicked the loot icon dialogue, never got anything (lots of room in inventory). Chest shows open both in overflow and my server’s LA.

Never spoke to any NPC in the Mists, I only use it to get to LA.

(edited by havoc.8569)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Buppi.4972

Buppi.4972

Same problem here, no loot from Tixx or chest.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Zaroc.6704

Zaroc.6704

Hi,

Same problem for me.

Any news ?