in Wintersday

Posted by: Sokol.2730

Sokol.2730

Same problem. No gifts

No rewards from Tixx in LA

in Wintersday

Posted by: Mezlock.9024

Mezlock.9024

Adding my name to the list. Talked to Tixx… no loot looked at chest which was open no loot… talked to tixx again and He said can only give it once per acount… still no loot.

in Wintersday

Posted by: CLKB.3908

CLKB.3908

Just going to through this in there, since I have the same problem. I looked on here yesterday, and seen a bunch of people talking about it. Got annoyed, and got off for the rest of the day. I just get on and found 3 unlocked black lion chests from GW2 Customer Support in the Mail… Is this there way of saying, ‘Sorry, we ****ed up, so here, have something completely irrelevant to Wintersday!’?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

Just going to through this in there, since I have the same problem. I looked on here yesterday, and seen a bunch of people talking about it. Got annoyed, and got off for the rest of the day. I just get on and found 3 unlocked black lion chests from GW2 Customer Support in the Mail… Is this there way of saying, ‘Sorry, we ****ed up, so here, have something completely irrelevant to Wintersday!’?

Nope

there was also a bug in which some blc’s only had 2 items. the extra unlocked blc’s are a correction for that bug.

in Wintersday

Posted by: FeveredDreamer.2693

FeveredDreamer.2693

I’m having the same problem, alas. Good to hear they’re investigating at least.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Steppenwolf.5729

Steppenwolf.5729

I reported the bug as i found the chest already was open even before I talked to Tixx. got on this morning and had a blc from customer service but not the Tixx loot. Going to report again

in Wintersday

Posted by: Amti.1207

Amti.1207

Same issue, spoke with Tixx, saw chest opened with no reward in my bag. I know we all hope and look forward to receiving the awesome rewards we have heard about from others. Thanks for you’re attention to solving this issue. Happy Winter’s Day!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

I went to loot it yesterday and nothing happened. Tixx also said that a citizen can only loot it once.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Dricien Quercus.1982

Dricien Quercus.1982

I too am having this same problem also with no gift received.

in Wintersday

Posted by: mandito.7564

mandito.7564

I too am having this same problem also with no gift received.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Advent.1387

Advent.1387

Look in the chest to the left of him and hit F

great advice im sure no one having this issue has tried that….

i had this same problem last night and filed an in-game bug report and attached a screen shot so hopefully they are reading the posts on here from ppl who didnt get rewards and checking the bug reports we are all filing

—Sea Of Sorrows 4 Life—
Level 80 Sylvari Mesmer – Castiel Kyros (Main)
Level 80 Sylvari Ranger – Castiel Gaanmyr (Alt)

in Wintersday

Posted by: LeBib.5307

LeBib.5307

Same here, talked to Tixx, but no reward, no gift. The chest was open, I couldn’t interact with it.

in Wintersday

Posted by: virion.4568

virion.4568

It is missing for me as well

in Wintersday

Posted by: TightWires.1207

TightWires.1207

Had the same thing happen to me. Talked to tixx and went into a dungeon .. Lookemystery my bags and nothing. Also never got anything from the Karka event dispite friends getting it twice!

in Wintersday

Posted by: TightWires.1207

TightWires.1207

Had the same thing happen to me. Talked to tixx and went into a dungeon … Looked at my bags and nothing. Also never got anything from the Karka event dispite friends getting it twice!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Aegis Dominion.4708

Aegis Dominion.4708

Throwing my name out there as well. Screwed by the LA chest, but got the HotM chest. LAME!!!!! I’m guessing it was intended to be able to receive both. I am a PvE player, I want my PvE loot.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Whats up Chuukk.1962

Whats up Chuukk.1962

Help, talked to Tixx and found this thread later, how do I get my stuff?

in Wintersday

Posted by: elitegamerz.4965

elitegamerz.4965

I did the same thing as some of the other posters did, i got the HotM reward instead of th LA one. If i had known you could only pick one i would have picked the one in LA. The pvp one isnt tranmutable and i really wanted to put the toymaker bag skin on my guild assasin backpack and now i cant… Really should warn about this choice. I figured it was one pvp and one pve. I was already in the mists when i logged so i just grabbed the mist one first. (I very rarely do spvp so it is worthless to me)

in Wintersday

Posted by: kaaza.5704

kaaza.5704

I am having the same problem. I talked to Tixx in Heart of the Mists by accident. I didn’t get anything and the chest is open and not selectable. Apparently, I shouldn’t have talked to him there since I don’t do PvP (I was just there in transit to Lion’s Arch), but I didn’t get anything at all. Should I even file a bug report since so many others have?

in Wintersday

Posted by: SErwin.8930

SErwin.8930

Any word on a patch for this?

in Wintersday

Posted by: kpierce.4385

kpierce.4385

same here, got dialogue from Tixx to receive one present, said yes, chest already open, no gifts

in Wintersday

Posted by: BlueTooth.3968

BlueTooth.3968

Just got my reward in the mail! Thank you for the fast response Anet!!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Stradus.2789

Stradus.2789

Got my gifts, Thank you

in Wintersday

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

I got my reward in the mail – thanks so much! But the back piece was level 10 and I opened it on my level 80. Is there one that’s higher level that I was supposed to get, or that other people got?

in Wintersday

Posted by: DaKenster.5801

DaKenster.5801

Backpiece was level 10 for everyone.

JQ- [VG]

in Wintersday

Posted by: DragonFly.6208

DragonFly.6208

got my gift thx arenanet

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kaizokumousy.5412

Kaizokumousy.5412

hello please help me! I made a new character today, and then when I opened my mail I saw tixx gift but ignore it because I was just trying out this character and then when I deleted it to make a new one the gift on the mail was gone!!! T_T

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

I think its funny how some people got the gift twice, I don’t really care because everything in it was worthless, but still funny.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Flowrence.4683

Flowrence.4683

I also had the same problem.

in Wintersday

Flowrence.4683

Lol, I just got the bag in my inventory.

A-net actually listens! Thanks guys!

in Wintersday

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

Got my gift in the mail as well. Thanks for looking into this so fast A.net

in Wintersday

Flowrence.4683

Uhm, some guys (that opened teh chest) said that they also got it…

in Wintersday

Posted by: Sadare.1536

Sadare.1536

Thanks ANet, have recieved the items in the mail from you.

:)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

Uhm, some guys (that opened teh chest) said that they also got it…

Yea it seems they just said f it and sent it to everyone. So anyone that wasn’t bugged got 2 of everything.

in Wintersday

Posted by: LeBib.5307

LeBib.5307

Thanks A-Net, got my present in a mail, too!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Same. And it was awesome!

Gone to Reddit.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lucky Thirteen X.4210

Lucky Thirteen X.4210

I’ve also just filed a bug report about this, I didn’t get any rewards from Tixx in LA.

What happened is I talked to him and was totally expected a present in my bags so didn’t see the chest at first. At that moment my party entered the dungeon and I clicked to join them while still checking my bags.
Then I heard from my party it was a chest so I returned to LA, only to find the chest already opened and unlootable by me.
Talking to Tixx he tells me there’s only one gift disbursement per citizen.

My problem was different. I opened chest and had little to no inventory space. I think I got all items from the chest… but honestly I am not sure.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Karsusk.5247

Karsusk.5247

No items in the mist, no mail and no love.
Happy holidays you jerks.

in Wintersday

Posted by: RoyHarmon.5398

RoyHarmon.5398

Well, this solved my problem. Thanks!

“It is the stupidest children who are the most childish
and the stupidest grown-ups who are the most grown-up.”
- C. S. Lewis

in Wintersday

Posted by: RoyHarmon.5398

RoyHarmon.5398

No items in the mist, no mail and no love.
Happy holidays you jerks.

Did you try deleting some mail? Sometimes it’s “full” without actually showing it.

“It is the stupidest children who are the most childish
and the stupidest grown-ups who are the most grown-up.”
- C. S. Lewis

in Wintersday

Posted by: Karsusk.5247

Karsusk.5247

ok figured it out
It was on a level 2 character. that i played one time. thats ho ho ho.

in Wintersday

Posted by: truecrisis.6081

truecrisis.6081

Is tixx not giving rewards anymore?

I didnt really have time to do wintersday before the 25th and I am running around trying to do stuff now.

He is standing on top of a barrel and wont give me dialog.
Is this normal or broken or am I doing something wrong?

I havent done anything yet so if there is a prerequisite please let me know!

in Wintersday

Posted by: truecrisis.6081

truecrisis.6081

nobody?

15 characters.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lacechan.6524

Lacechan.6524

They got rid of the chest that gave your reward in favor of sending out mail for it.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Thuran.7624

Thuran.7624

Wait a second, there was a chest?! I only got the gift off him, didn’t notice any chest at all! Now, I might have been blocking it since I am norn, or it may simply be like the chest in the lava fractal which many doesn’t notice because they decided to make it extremely tiny, and without any sort of particles to make sure the players even notices it popped up unless they know about it already.

Rally annoyed to hear this.

in Wintersday

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

Hey all, we have let the team responsible know of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Somebody will update here when we have something more substantial, but I just wanted you all to know that we are aware and looking into it.

Considering this post was 8 days ago and he indicated someone would update “Here” and nothing has been said; I think it is safe to say nothing will be done about the problems.

I went into the dungeon in L.A. to see if I could get into a group, but found myself ALONE in the dungeon. No groups, not waiting lines and until you speak with the NPC with the orange gear over its head, you don’t get a choice as to which toy you wish to make.

It was depressing as I truly enjoyed running through this dungeon even tho I was added to a pug. Not hard but fun runs would have added some nice changes to my day.

So this Winter’s Day event seems to be outlasting the time frame. After a couple of weeks (better than only 3 days), no one appears interested in these any longer.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lacechan.6524

Lacechan.6524

It was the same thing with the cogs from the dungeon. They posted saying they are looking into it and they will post here when they fix it and what they are going to do to compensate everyone hit by it.

They never posted on the forums what they were going to do, they just went and did it (the cogs in the chest in LA) which ended up with this topic being made. Same thing with the response given, they didn’t update us and just went ahead and mailed out the chest rewards to every account.