Smash the Town

Smash the Town

in Wintersday

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

Anyone manage to get this achievement? The one where you smash every miniature in the Infinirarium. My party leveled the entire place down, and nothing seems to remain (except the minis of the main towns (which we can’t seem to destroy)) and no achievement.

EDIT: Got it on the second run. Staff Guardian can be really helpful.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

(edited by Sera.6539)

Smash the Town

in Wintersday

Posted by: Okhu.7948

Okhu.7948

Had the same problem. Found a piece of Charr fencing that was stuck in the stone next to it. Couldn’t damage it at all. Wondering it thats the cause.

Smash the Town

in Wintersday

Posted by: Fay.2735

Fay.2735

Confirmed Doable. We completed it, just tricky to find everything that needs destroying Just keep on looking! Little trees, everything breakable counts.

•— Fay Everdunes | Fay Erduna | Lilyfay (Fay.2735) — Mesmer/Revenant — [NA]FA — 8k±Hrs Played —•
Have you heard of the city? The ancient uru? Where there was power to write worlds

(edited by Fay.2735)

Smash the Town

in Wintersday

Posted by: Ephemeris.6831

Ephemeris.6831

Confirmed here too. Completed it after a bit of running around and hitting things randomly

Quaggan’s a piwate. YAAAAAAAARR!!!

Smash the Town

in Wintersday

Posted by: Vlayde.8764

Vlayde.8764

You can also do this solo. Once your past the tar phase the tar mobs go away and the skritts stop respawning once killed.

Smash the Town

in Wintersday

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

Had the same problem. Found a piece of Charr fencing that was stuck in the stone next to it. Couldn’t damage it at all. Wondering it thats the cause.

I was unable to destroy the charr fencing peace but still got the achievement.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

Smash the Town

in Wintersday

Posted by: CMF.5461

CMF.5461

Some items that can be destroyed would not take damage unless I placed a ground target attack down (symbol) the majority of the items I did guardian staff AE to run around breaking things.

The last thing I was missing was in the Norn section. One of the tent/houses wouldn’t break till I dropped a symbol.

It is working, but double check you hit everything in different ways to ensure it breaks right.

Smash the Town

in Wintersday

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

I just got it

Destroying everything includes the trees too

Smash the Town

in Wintersday

Posted by: Pochibella.8394

Pochibella.8394

The little piece of charr fence against the stone wall wouldn’t break for us. We thought we were bugged and we thought it was that fence. We smashed all the trees and everything. There was one little norn house that looked like a little hill of snow that we overlooked. Smashed and BAM, got the achievement!