The Toy Ventari spawns are too difficult

in Wintersday

Posted by: Stelli.3607

Stelli.3607

It is really not fun, I’m running around and trying to get the cristmas gift boxes and everytime I open those damn christmas presents Im getting killed by those toy ventari..hell, even 2 others joined me and died in seconds, they are crazy strong and not fun at all. If they don’t get changed I refuse to open any christmas present since I loose more money because I have to repair my stuff than I get with the stupid skins.

in Wintersday

Posted by: sgoeppert.3967

sgoeppert.3967

They have some issues. They have very high amounts of HP and if you don’t kill them within 5-10 seconds you fight 5 mobs with retaliation.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Rovus.5428

Rovus.5428

Simple. You don’t fight them. Ever

Run away from everything, you only have to do what the objectives say. If you like fighting, then good luck with those 6 skritts, 2 centaurs and 2 veterans.

“Subtus pennas meas, pinnas meas interitum”

Alatum Interitum

in Wintersday

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I’ve been one-shoted by these guys (lvl 13) a couple of times with my lvl 42 ele. This is really annoying.

VoxL, NSPPT

in Wintersday

Posted by: Stelli.3607

Stelli.3607

Yep, and since they are nearly not killable alone, they now stay at a position and you have to kill them first to get to the respawned gift. So they kinda guard it and I watch and see dead people around them all along. No problem with skritt tho, they act and behave normal. But I also noticed that at some locations the monsters spawn outside the christmas gift, and attack you from somewhere behind.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Grassrab.9302

Grassrab.9302

I have had a run in with the toy ventari mob. I did make it be it by the skin of my teeth. I had to kill one at a time running away in between to recharge health and skills. It takes some time but is doable.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Demiere.3219

Demiere.3219

Although they are more difficult than the Skritt mobs, I have been able to defeat every Toy Ventari mob I’ve encountered. I get downed once or twice, yes, but I usually have one or two at 5% hp to quickly rally and get back into the fight.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

Never had a problem, never fought anything.

Snow Crows [SC]

in Wintersday

Posted by: KWman.3012

KWman.3012

These things belong to their dungeon, not the open world.

Yes, I am a Champion of an Egg.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Pappy Possum.9763

Pappy Possum.9763

Got to agree, this needs fixed and I also noticed that I am lucky to even get a present from them. I would even venture to say I only get a present from about 1 out of every 4 I have opened.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

i’m never had to much issue with them, been downed once or twice but always got back up. if anything I find there just right. not impossible but not weak enough I wonder why they are even there.

#ELEtism

in Wintersday

Posted by: Yazule.9142

Yazule.9142

i’m never had to much issue with them, been downed once or twice but always got back up. if anything I find there just right. not impossible but not weak enough I wonder why they are even there.

me too, they are tough but nowhere near as hard as people are saying, once i had one other person with me it was easy….

in Wintersday

Posted by: Rehashed Jibe Tube.7102

Rehashed Jibe Tube.7102

are the mobs that spawn in plains of ashford supposed to be level 31? i was handling the ones everywhere else just fine, but in the planes i’m scaled down to lvl 12 and the skrit and ventari that spawn are level 31. that seems bugged to me

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kaz.5430

Kaz.5430

These things belong to their dungeon, not the open world.

……. I wonder why they are even there.

If you’re wondering why they are in the world rather than the airship, read the thread called ‘Basic Event Overview’

Present Hunting

Rumor has it that Tixx’s airship is splitting at the seams with a dragon-size cargo of gifts, and large presents are falling off the ship across Tyria. You can explore the world in search of these gifts, but be careful when you open them; you never know what’s inside!

Monarchy - 15 year old browser-based game and roleplay community
Table Warfare Miniatures - Armatures, Custom Miniatures, Moulds etc.

in Wintersday

Posted by: kwolf.4306

kwolf.4306

I’ve been able to beat them, but they are tough.