Toy Frame Warning

Toy Frame Warning

in Wintersday

Posted by: Shadowlancer.7102

Shadowlancer.7102

Remember guys you are only allowed to make 2 of the 5 mini pets from the toy frames. Please make sure you wait till you have all 5 frames before you spend your [Mystical Cogs].

There will be no refunds or Toy mini pet gift exchange if you change your mind at the end.

Toy Frame Warning

in Wintersday

Posted by: dulfy.1493

dulfy.1493

You can always buy them at the gemstore if you miss out on one

Toy Frame Warning

in Wintersday

Shadowlancer.7102

@ dulfy.1493

True… but most people like free stuff. Besides Gems have inflated again, 2.25 gold = 100 gems.

It would cost 7.88 gold per toy.

(edited by Shadowlancer.7102)

Toy Frame Warning

in Wintersday

Posted by: Thaia.5146

Thaia.5146

There’s no possibility to make Mini today. The recipe requires 250 cogs and today we have 200.

Toy Frame Warning

in Wintersday

Shadowlancer.7102

@ Thaia.5146

Yeah but I figured I would put this thread here, since people always seem to ignore the fine print of mechanics that, once a decision is made its permanent.

I am sure some type of QQ will happen of someone not liking the free toy they got, towards the end of the event.

Toy Frame Warning

in Wintersday

Posted by: Darkorical.9213

Darkorical.9213

Remember guys you are only allowed to make 2 of the 5 mini pets from the toy frames. Please make sure you wait till you have all 5 frames before you spend your [Mystical Cogs].

There will be no refunds or Toy mini pet gift exchange if you change your mind at the end.

can I get a link to an official statement showing this?

Toy Frame Warning

in Wintersday

Shadowlancer.7102

@ Darkorical.9213

Link: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wintersday/Tixx-Minipets/first#post1007757

Quote: “You’ll have enough to make any two you’d like if you play all five days.

- Anthony Ordon (Game Designer)