Toypocalypse Event. One Time Event Reward?

in Wintersday

Posted by: RobinotX.1604

RobinotX.1604

Q:

Q: Toypocalypse? Whats up with Tixx?

A: No shortage of ideas… Tixx’s thing was variety. A whole building story. Toxx might be getting a little jealous. Toypocalypse is the culmination. TOO MANY TOYS!!!! Must defend the dolyaks from waves of toys. Variety and a new challenge. premiers on the 20th.

SPECIAL ONE TIME REWARD AVAILABLE TOMORROW

Will still be able to do all the other instances when Tixx gets to LA

Q: Will we see more One time events like the Lost Shores?

A: Not going to speculate on other teams. Probably see stuff develop over time…. CrYpTiC aNsWeR…. Wintersday should not be held as an indicator of other events. Its a one time holiday event.

From the interview with MMORPG…

So.. if I get this straight we can do the event till 3th of January. But only today there will be some sort of reward which you can get at 20:00.. after that.. that isn’t possible?

So.. if I get this straight we can do the event till 3th of January. But only today there will be some sort of reward which you can get at 20:00.. after that.. that isn’t possible?I believe that they would think of other things to do one time events for people who can’t make it. (I have some plans for tonight but they can maybe be moved) I am talking for everyone here.. IF they are going to do an one time event… now.. which is only said through an interview.. that would be really really bad communication..

So.. if I get this straight we can do the event till 3th of January. But only today there will be some sort of reward which you can get at 20:00.. after that.. that isn’t possible?I believe that they would think of other things to do one time events for people who can’t make it. (I have some plans for tonight but they can maybe be moved) I am talking for everyone here.. IF they are going to do an one time event… now.. which is only said through an interview.. that would be really really bad communication..So I would like to know: Is the One Time Event reward meaning:

So.. if I get this straight we can do the event till 3th of January. But only today there will be some sort of reward which you can get at 20:00.. after that.. that isn’t possible?I believe that they would think of other things to do one time events for people who can’t make it. (I have some plans for tonight but they can maybe be moved) I am talking for everyone here.. IF they are going to do an one time event… now.. which is only said through an interview.. that would be really really bad communication..So I would like to know: Is the One Time Event reward meaning:You can only get the reward when the event starts today..

So.. if I get this straight we can do the event till 3th of January. But only today there will be some sort of reward which you can get at 20:00.. after that.. that isn’t possible?I believe that they would think of other things to do one time events for people who can’t make it. (I have some plans for tonight but they can maybe be moved) I am talking for everyone here.. IF they are going to do an one time event… now.. which is only said through an interview.. that would be really really bad communication..So I would like to know: Is the One Time Event reward meaning:You can only get the reward when the event starts today..Or you can only get the reward one time after that you can just do the reward?

So.. if I get this straight we can do the event till 3th of January. But only today there will be some sort of reward which you can get at 20:00.. after that.. that isn’t possible?I believe that they would think of other things to do one time events for people who can’t make it. (I have some plans for tonight but they can maybe be moved) I am talking for everyone here.. IF they are going to do an one time event… now.. which is only said through an interview.. that would be really really bad communication..So I would like to know: Is the One Time Event reward meaning:You can only get the reward when the event starts today..Or you can only get the reward one time after that you can just do the reward?Hopefully someone can bring me some clear up on this.

in Wintersday

Posted by: kuscheldrow.6415

kuscheldrow.6415

Isn’t the event for today an instance likt the 5 one’s before? Meaning that you can even do it at 21h with a group? >_<"

Trahearne <3

in Wintersday

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

There is no one time reward this time. You’ll have the entire remaining time of the wintersday event to get your reward.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

Lion’s Arch

Toymaker Tixx finally arrives at Lion’s Arch! As the Wintersday guest of honor, Tixx and his workshop will remain in Lion’s Arch for the rest of the holiday. He has a special Wintersday gift for everyone who visits him while he’s in Lion’s Arch. So, stop by, play through all the previous toy events inside the workshop, or try out the new Toypocalypse event!

Taken from their main-page. You can replay ALL previous Events or play the one which is added by his arrival.

in Wintersday

RobinotX.1604

I was talking about this:

Q: Toypocalypse? Whats up with Tixx?

A: No shortage of ideas… Tixx’s thing was variety. A whole building story. Toxx might be getting a little jealous. Toypocalypse is the culmination. TOO MANY TOYS!!!! Must defend the dolyaks from waves of toys. Variety and a new challenge. premiers on the 20th.

SPECIAL ONE TIME REWARD AVAILABLE TOMORROW

in Wintersday

RobinotX.1604

And lol.. seems the forum made my post trough a loop.. can’t edit it..

in Wintersday

Posted by: kuscheldrow.6415

kuscheldrow.6415

There is no one time event/reward today. o.o"
If you read the information given on WintersDay carefully you should notice that.

Everyone who visits Tixx during his time in LA will get a special gift. (I think it’ll be instance no6 then.) Or they can repeat the last instances if they missed one, OR they can take part in the toypocalypse, which is probably just another instanced activity just taking part in the middle of Tixx’ infinarium, where you only have to defeat Toy waves for some achievements for WintersDay and maybe some little reward.

Trahearne <3

in Wintersday

RobinotX.1604

Yeah, that’s what I also red.. so on the official page. So I would find it strange if they would tell us that there would be some sort of special event today.. without telling us beforehand… wouldnt be that good of communication.

I find it very odd so ;<…

in Wintersday

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

I think it’s a bit confusing. One time event and one time holiday event. Like I read it the question was if there will be more one time events like Lost Shore. The answer is maybe.

Not every other event in january, february or whenever will be like Wintersday because this one is a special holiday event.

That’s how I read it. I could be mistaken ofc but I think they would have told in advance if todays event was one time only.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

One time reward =/= one time event. Reward becomes available tomorrow, doesn’t mean you can’t get it after that day. The “one time” part probably refers to getting the reward only once, however often you do the event. Like the toy frames.