Unbreakable Choir Bell time limit!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Architrex.1423

Architrex.1423

Q:

This is my first forum post, so I’m not sure if I’m doing this right!

But one thing is really tixx’ing my toxx, and that is the fact my Unbreakable Choir Bell still only lasts 1 minute!

I understand that it doesn’t dissapear, that’s great! But when I’m trying to run through and figure out Fear Not This Night by ear, when all of a sudden the bell vanishes, strips me of my fancy winter garb and throws my Charr into a death blossom, it’s a little infuriating!

I would be more than thankful if somehow, some way, the Unbreakable Choir Bell’s duration would be boosted! So it can be unequipped manually and cancelled on command, not spontaneously!

Thanks!

-Reisha Ebonclaw

in Wintersday

Posted by: Wrinn.1802

Wrinn.1802

That is a nice idea. The bell should be either unlimited in it’s time of use or at least get it to the 15 minute mark like tonics use.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Liraz.8062

Liraz.8062

I agree with this – I’d love to get a bit longer on the unbreakable bell as well. I can only get about 2/3rds of the way through O Holy Night before it drops.

Which is super annoying, because I’m often on my elementalist when it happens, and then I’m yelling “FEELIN’ HOT!” in the middle of my performance when it re-attunes me automagically.

It’s totally throwing off my performance.

Firstwatch Irregular Company – RP, Tarnished Coast

in Wintersday

Posted by: Adelia.9403

Adelia.9403

Petitions arent allowed here, be ready to get your thread close.. (or change the subject name)
(Note: i agree : 1mn is too short !)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Bean.1247

Bean.1247

1 minute of someone playing the bell badly is plenty thank you, However I have no objection to being able to play to yourself for as long as you like.

Im not saying you play badly btw just in the hands of someone as musically talented as myself others may be under the impression I am trying to torture them

Sleep is a sign of caffeine deprivation !

in Wintersday

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

I agree that the limit should be increased and I also agree that there should be a specific place for people to practice in private.

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with a Keyboard

in Wintersday

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

This will be infracted…

in Wintersday

Posted by: Orissa.1872

Orissa.1872

Switch to any other octave and limit will raise to 14 minutes. Works even after switching back to middle octave

@robinsiebler

Go to home instance in capital of your race, your very private place to practice

(edited by Orissa.1872)

in Wintersday

Liraz.8062

Switch to any other octave and limit will raise to 14 minutes. Works even after switching back to middle octave

I haven’t found that it actually works that way. The indicator will say 14 minutes if you change octaves, but it still expires at the original time.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Amos.8760

Amos.8760

I agree with this – I’d love to get a bit longer on the unbreakable bell as well. I can only get about 2/3rds of the way through O Holy Night before it drops.

Which is super annoying, because I’m often on my elementalist when it happens, and then I’m yelling “FEELIN’ HOT!” in the middle of my performance when it re-attunes me automagically.

It’s totally throwing off my performance.

I’m starting a new petition to add an ability to the bell where you can yell “FEELIN’ HOT!” whilst playing.

My turret is so much better at this game than I am.

in Wintersday

Posted by: CaptainOok.1048

CaptainOok.1048

Unlimited duration ftw

in Wintersday

Liraz.8062

I’m starting a new petition to add an ability to the bell where you can yell “FEELIN’ HOT!” whilst playing.

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all BEHOLD! THE OCEAN’S POWER!

in Wintersday

Posted by: RuneTalos.6938

RuneTalos.6938

It really would make more sense to have the bells active for more then 1 minute. I could see a lot of creativity coming out of the GW2 community (bell choir shows in Lions Arch), but the 1 minute time limit really makes it hard to play most songs. This change should be made to both the infinite bell and the single use ones.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Pazuzu.6578

Pazuzu.6578

Glad I found this post, because I would have made it as well. The time limit is way too short and very annoying. Maybe make the bell like a kit and have the little green box to the left of the skill bar so when the user wants to they can just reset their skill bar.

in Wintersday

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

I agree that the limit should be increased and I also agree that there should be a specific place for people to practice in private.

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with a Keyboard

Can solo enter a dungeon or fractal. ‘The Omphalos Chamber’ in The Grove probably the best place I can think of. Awesome setting too!

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-