Ventari Minipet... Not enough materials

in Wintersday

Posted by: Iridiana.9078

Iridiana.9078

So… I just ended the new dungeon and i got:

1) Ventari Frame
2) 100 Mystical Cogs (ACCOUNT BOUND)
3) 250 Enchanted stuffing or glue

Ventari Frame reports that you need 250 Mystical Cogs in order to create it, but you can’t get them since you don’t obtain Cogs during subsequent runs (even using other characters).
I guess you need 3 runs to get them? And that we have to wait 3 days (100 cogs per day?).
We’ll get the other minipet Frames without the material necessary to craft them…

Iridiana – Sylvari Ranger
Server: Piken Square
Leader of Dark Shines [Dsh]

in Wintersday

Posted by: Broken Angel.4956

Broken Angel.4956

Perhaps you arent meant to get every single one?
And the event runs for 17 (i think) days. U will get plenty cogs in that time

in Wintersday

Posted by: Jasta.1094

Jasta.1094

i remember reading somewhere that you will be able to go to each of them once Tixx makes it to Lions Arch by selecting the instance you want to do. Maybe you will be able to do each and get the daily reward from each instance to get all of them? just my thought anyway.

in Wintersday

Iridiana.9078

Perhaps you arent meant to get every single one?
And the event runs for 17 (i think) days. U will get plenty cogs in that time

In that case you’ll need 13 daily rewards to get all the minipets… I mean, people go to holidays during Christmas, it could be hard to get them all…

i remember reading somewhere that you will be able to go to each of them once Tixx makes it to Lions Arch by selecting the instance you want to do. Maybe you will be able to do each and get the daily reward from each instance to get all of them? just my thought anyway.

It would be nice…
Anyway… I remember I read a dev writing we’ll get the necessary materials easily inside the dungeon so I thought it was dropped from monsters, not a daily reward…

in Wintersday

Posted by: Nhalx.9735

Nhalx.9735

I think you shoulnt worry too much about it, its possible that the final event chain could drop alot of cogs and glue over the period of days that its up

in Wintersday

Posted by: morphemass.2850

morphemass.2850

Its for a ventari mini pet – are there any other frames?

If there are thats a serious problem since we wont have enough cogs for them all….

in Wintersday

Posted by: Pochibella.8394

Pochibella.8394

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wintersday/Tixx-Minipets/first#post1007776

This thread tells it all. According to Anet you get enough to make 2 of the toys. This bites.

in Wintersday

Iridiana.9078

They wrote: “You’ll have enough to make any two you’d like if you play all five days.”

Ok… 5 days = 500 cogs

So you can make only 2 minis of 5 possible? What a shame!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Pochibella.8394

Pochibella.8394

They seem to be putting them on the cash shop. The ventari toy is there for 350 gems. So I guess they expect you to make 2 and buy 3.