Why give us 250 Stuffing/Glue at a time?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Why do we need to get/use 250 stuffing/glue to make a mini pet? It just needlessly takes up space in our inven/storage. Why not just make it so you need 1 stuffing/glue and let them stack? <( ? . ? <)

I know it’s not a huge deal as this is a temporary thing and I could just make a mini pet… but I want to wait to see all of the pets before I decide which ones I want to make.

I guess I just don’t understand the apparent obsession with needlessly requiring 250 of something. Especially in this case… it’s quite obviously for no real reason with this event as they only give them out to you in stacks of 250 in the first place.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Wintersday

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

You also acquire them from Gift Boxes in batches of 20 or so.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Wintersday

Posted by: WildToast.6419

WildToast.6419

Immersion, I suspect. It takes a lot of enchanted stuffing to get enchanted toys just the right amount of snuggle-able.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Fiontar.4695

Fiontar.4695

They can also be used at the Mystic Forge for other recipes than the toy recipe.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Orly? What other recipies?

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Wintersday

Posted by: cpg.7140

cpg.7140

The reusable toy transform tonics use 50 of the stuffing/glue per attempt. Of course that doesn’t change that you could make them 5/25 instead of 50/250 if you wanted to and still have the same effect (although IINM when they drop randomly it’s in stacks of 25… so maybe you could go 5/10/50 instead of 25/50/250… whatever).

Hobwash
[TAS] – The Asuran Squad
Devona’s Rest

in Wintersday

Posted by: Taikanaru.5746

Taikanaru.5746

I have never gotten a single stuffing or magic glue from the gifts I’ve opened. 600+ gifts opened.

(edited by Taikanaru.5746)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Car.3805

Car.3805

I’ve gotten a lot of stuffing and glue from gifts. Then again, I’ve opened a lot of gifts.

in Wintersday

Posted by: cpg.7140

cpg.7140

I got 25 glue, but it might have been from a personalized gift… I can’t remember. I ended up buying what I needed for the tonic though.

Hobwash
[TAS] – The Asuran Squad
Devona’s Rest