Will it be possible to make all 5 toys?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Aveinda.9260

Aveinda.9260

Q:

as the title says. I really would like to know now. I went in to the tixx instance on an alt hopeing to get the required ingredients, but it seems we only get boxes after the first run

in Wintersday

Posted by: Giles Marchand.6970

Giles Marchand.6970

An ArenaNet employee posted in another thread that you’d be able to make two mini-pets…

in Wintersday

Posted by: Athidae.3870

Athidae.3870

An ArenaNet employee posted in another thread that you’d be able to make two mini-pets…

Could you post the link to that? I’m trying to find it now.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lutheran.9687

Lutheran.9687

He said you can make 2 if you play all 5 days. I quoted him and asked about what happens once Tixx makes it to LA because we had been told at that point all 5 mini dungeons would be open at that time. If they are that to me implies you can continue on to make the remaining 3.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kurp.3207

Kurp.3207

Oh god, I hope this is not the case. I’ve collected every single mini-pet so far. I bought 90 of those Wintersday Chests just to get the new minis.

If what you’re saying is true, I’m gonna get so depressed.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Miflett.3472

Miflett.3472

My guess is that you can make two of the mini-pets if you play the dungeon each of the 5 days, and can buy the other 3 from the TP when that day becomes unlocked.

Leader of Grim Omen [GO]

in Wintersday

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

in Wintersday

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

Oh god why? It’s the choice again… Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle?

in Wintersday

Giles Marchand.6970

“You’ll have enough to make any two you’d like if you play all five days.”
I think the comment, “all five days.” imply’s that we won’t be able to repeat the quests after Tixx has arrived in Lion’s Arch. Can you do the quest on alternate characters?

in Wintersday

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

I think the comment, “all five days.” imply’s that we won’t be able to repeat the quests after Tixx has arrived in Lion’s Arch. Can you do the quest on alternate characters?

It’s account based, not character based.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

in Wintersday

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

If we cant get all 5 toys from tixx there is no point in buying RNG chests, since I wont be able to have a complete minipet collection anyway.
So please say we can make all 5…
No point in limiting an account bound cosmetic item to 2 out of 5.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Curae.1837

Curae.1837

I hope we’ll eventually be able to make all 5. Is there any place you can see what all the pets will be :o ?

Charmander.

“When we remember that we are all mad.
The mysteries dissapear and life stands explained.”

in Wintersday

Posted by: TWMagimay.9057

TWMagimay.9057

It implies nothing, because the event is not 5 days long and they said we’ll be able to rerun the paths(somewhere, i know i read it, LA part and all). The dev answer is misleading at best, horribly depressing at worst….

in Wintersday

Posted by: ArkisTruefire.1746

ArkisTruefire.1746

Eh, who knows just be patient IMO. For all we know once it reaches to LA it’ll be like any other dungeon daily. Seeing as he’ll only stay in each town for one day we won’t even know if it’s a daily or not until he reaches LA.

I’m thinking it’ll be like Fractals of the Tixx where you have 5 portals to enter for your dailies lols.

in Wintersday

Posted by: matthewr.3980

matthewr.3980

I don’t care for minipets, so if I choose to make two of them, I will likely put them on the AH.

in Wintersday

Posted by: YaHiKoDrG.3467

YaHiKoDrG.3467

I don’t care for minipets, so if I choose to make two of them, I will likely put them on the AH.

The toys are account bound so you can not sell yours

in Wintersday

Posted by: theFloaty.5812

theFloaty.5812

ive seen the post that says 2 pets if u play all 5 days…. but i would like it to state exactly whether or not we can do the rest of the pets on week 2…. holding back this information does nothing more than make people upset or cause them to invest or sell mats they need. further more, we should have just been handed a mini for first completion. one mini each day. mystic forge gets too much attention for these events.

in Wintersday

Giles Marchand.6970

It implies nothing, because the event is not 5 days long and they said we’ll be able to rerun the paths(somewhere, i know i read it, LA part and all). The dev answer is misleading at best, horribly depressing at worst….

You can currently re-do the dungeon, like the jumping puzzle you get three giant Wintersday gifts after you complete it the first time. Which is what I’m sure will remain the reward once Tixx reaches Lion’s Arch. So it does in-fact imply that you will only be able to make two toys. I hope I’m wrong.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Deleven.7508

Deleven.7508

play pokemon yellow, get them all

in Wintersday

Posted by: Pochibella.8394

Pochibella.8394

The toy ventari is now on the gem cash shop for 350 gems. I guess make 2 and buy 3 is what they are thinking we will do. Some will….I won’t.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

wow 350 gems for 1 green mini. at least its guranted, but still. At halloween we got 3 minis for not much more. anet is getting greedy

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Wintersday

Posted by: YaHiKoDrG.3467

YaHiKoDrG.3467

wow 350 gems for 1 green mini. at least its guranted, but still. At halloween we got 3 minis for not much more. anet is getting greedy

My money is on NCSoft is getting greedy and squeezing ArenaNet a bit more