Wintersday Deployment - Thanks Anet!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Nayaru.4716

Nayaru.4716

Hats off to Anet who clearly listened to all of the complaints about how Lost shores events were managed. Wintersday(s) seem set to fulfil a larger amount of the playerbase this time. And I’m honestly more excited for wintersday than christmas! XD

Really big thanks to you guys at Anet!

in Wintersday

Posted by: zathras.7698

zathras.7698

I didn’t deeply care about Halloween, but this Winterday update is fun. :-) A lot of variety, great music and artwork, the events are well explained, there is something for everyone — thanks!

in Wintersday

Posted by: kaffaljidhma.1496

kaffaljidhma.1496

I thought this thread would be about how people weren’t locked out of the game for 2 hours on event start, which is well done compared to the Halloween event.

in Wintersday

Posted by: DJisGOD.7045

DJisGOD.7045

I hated the loast coast event,BUT i am so impressed with winterday so far,the added atmosphere to the maps and the events are great fun,also got some nice rewards from doing tixx . and the music is fantastic .keep up the good work .

in Wintersday

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I like how it was done too.

I am not a major fan of festivals since they make me feel stressed and frustrated and with both Halloween and Lost Shores, I did the bare minimum before I fled for the hills and just played my regular game.

Wintersday is fun though, the art work is really impressive, the atmosphere is lively, magical and people are enjoying themselves.
I also love the fact that we can get the skins we want directly from the store.
Events are well explained, the npc’s are easy to find and there is something for everyone.

Great job and thanks

Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Morrigan.2809)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Nayaru.4716

Nayaru.4716

And now that Tixx has arrived in the grove, I feel secure in saying that the rest of wintersday will hopefully go just as smoothly Par anything unforeseen and unfortunate.