kicked from JP to LA

kicked from JP to LA

in Wintersday

Posted by: Darkorical.9213

Darkorical.9213

it has happened twice now that I have completed the jump puzzle and loaded into the top of the puzzle and before I could so much as take a step it kicks me to LA This is very annoying

on a side note I occasionally get a bug where I lay flat on the ground like Im dead but I have control over my character it makes gauging jumps a whole new level of interesting.

kicked from JP to LA

in Wintersday

Posted by: Archon.6481

Archon.6481

I was having this problem too. I found out that I only got kicked for sliding into the present at the end. If I jumped in then I would arrive at the end chest.

So remember to jump in, not slide.

Archonicable – Thief
0/6/6/0/6 – D/D + D/P
Crystal Desert

kicked from JP to LA

in Wintersday

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

I jumped in and got ported out to Lions Arch, so I just went to Bell Choir to play with the bell cause I don’t have the luck or the resources to get the Unbreakable one.

kicked from JP to LA

in Wintersday

Posted by: Darkorical.9213

Darkorical.9213

I did jump I have had the issue of not jumping and being sent to LA but this was I jumped and even loaded at the top near the chest THEN kicked to LA

kicked from JP to LA

in Wintersday

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

yea same thing happened to me and a guildie. I jumped into the present and found myself in LA.

kicked from JP to LA

in Wintersday

Posted by: Frank.7452

Frank.7452

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Wintersday-Jumping-Puzzle-Bug-merged-threads/first

tl;dr: It’s a bug. Jump into the light without touching the sides/bottom of the big present to avoid getting sent to Lion’s Arch.