wintersday greatsword skin

in Wintersday

Posted by: deathsapp.9150

deathsapp.9150

how comes theres every other weapon skin available to buy from winters day npc but no greatsword skin?

in Wintersday

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

how comes theres every other weapon skin available to buy from winters day npc but no greatsword skin?

There’s also no shield and a longbow and pistol.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Wintersday

Posted by: deathsapp.9150

deathsapp.9150

any1 have an answer

in Wintersday

Posted by: Tenebrae.8062

Tenebrae.8062

Most people complained that they placed too much work into greatswords, and that they get all the attention. So now they lose a wintersday skin. They still have one in the Gem Store if you really want one.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Panda Shepard.1248

Panda Shepard.1248

Most people complained that they placed too much work into greatswords, and that they get all the attention. So now they lose a wintersday skin. They still have one in the Gem Store if you really want one.

That’s the only answer I’ve heard for the greatsword.

You’re not alone the OP. There are tons of weapons that didn’t get skins at all. Heck, I don’t think the torch got a skin for any holiday yet.

in Wintersday

Posted by: sasoriza.5967

sasoriza.5967

Most people complained that they placed too much work into greatswords

Really? Yet I am having a real hard time finding one that isn’t twice the size of my char or whose blade isn’t as thick as brick wall.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Arcarius.6148

Arcarius.6148

in Wintersday

Posted by: cainejw.7142

cainejw.7142

We’ve been trying to get an answer from Anet since the event began. They have yet to give an answer why so many weapons were skipped.

However, please rest assured that the pop gun makes a “pop” noise and will continue to be monitored for any issues.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Puchbol.9035

Puchbol.9035

The missing skins are available from Evon Gnashblade, in the AH in LA, if you get a Ticket as a Rare drop. Of course, they’re all bound.