AP bug T _ T

AP bug T _ T

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

look at this AP bug, I just logged in, I read the new mail letter, then I looked at the new cheevos and i was like yay and then i noticed this – see attached screenshot -

Q _ Q how is that possible ? I just logged in and didn’t do anything? and I didn’t get the 4 points, it was just done when i logged in… and it’s at 0/12 ? wwwwhhhhyyy ; _ ;

I didn’t get the 4 AP and I DIDNT DO the achievement, I didn’t go there yet or do anything and it’s just done and I can’t re-do it and I don’t have the +4 AP ? T _ T

lllll diiiiiddeeeent eeevvveeenn dooo annnnyyythiiiinngg…. and It can’t be redone u.u

Attachments:

Are you Shpongled?

AP bug T _ T

Posted by: Lucyfer.9517

Lucyfer.9517

Got same bug

AP bug T _ T

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

I dont get it. Whats the problem? Are you mad you got an achievement for doing nothing? I got the achievement too.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

AP bug T _ T

Posted by: Hachiman.2470

Hachiman.2470

The problem is if you look at the screenshot, it did not give him the completion for the meta and he also stated it did not give him the +4 achievement points…

AP bug T _ T

Shpongle.6025

The problem is if you look at the screenshot, it did not give him the completion for the meta and he also stated it did not give him the +4 achievement points…

yes, exactly

Are you Shpongled?

AP bug T _ T

Shpongle.6025

so uhm..i entered kessex, and the cutscene was bugged, i got that 1 week buff on me from the little machine next to the place where u inject it, and then i was stuck there

with the buff on me, unable to inject it ? is this because my ap was done when i logged in ?

Are you Shpongled?

AP bug T _ T

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I haven’t noticed that before, but indeed this achievement doesn’t seem to be counting for meta – at least for me. Don’t know if it’s intended.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November