Ascended Givers Weapons

Ascended Givers Weapons

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

I am surely not the only one who is hoping for ascended recipes for those stats am I? I didn’t see any mention of it tho

Ascended Givers Weapons

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

What about Barbarian, Magi and Dire?

I for one would LOVE barbarian, my thief and guardian in full zerk but 2 pieces of barbarian would REALLY help with the HP problems, 11k and 13k HP sucks.

And sense the Prec/Power would most likely only go up very little and start to hit more DR the more we stacking it, having a couple pieces that gives another stat like Bit or Toughness I think could really help. Or just the chest piece.

SAB or RIOT

(edited by Faux.1937)

Ascended Givers Weapons

Posted by: Cold Hearted Person.6154

Cold Hearted Person.6154

No one mention Giver’s cause they already lost any hope in geting them, Anet never give any explenation as to why they didnt include them whit the rest of ascended weapons even tho they clearly stated that ascended would come with all stat combinations.

(edited by Cold Hearted Person.6154)

Ascended Givers Weapons

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

I assumed we’d be able to salvage insignias from non-craftable exotic armour stat sets when this patch goes like rather like we can with their corresponding weapons now.

I’m also curious about the Giver’s set. I’d love to see an Ascended set for this stat combination.

Ascended Givers Weapons

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

I assumed we’d be able to salvage insignias from non-craftable exotic armour stat sets when this patch goes like rather like we can with their corresponding weapons now.

I’m also curious about the Giver’s set. I’d love to see an Ascended set for this stat combination.

Im mostly saying that we are missing more than just Givers, we need them all able to get from ascended armor.

SAB or RIOT