Bell choir max score

Bell choir max score

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: The Random.6108

The Random.6108

I just managed to get max score in bell choir, with a total of 600 points. Should I feel proud or ashamed? O.o

Attachments:

Bell choir max score

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

Congrats. Next challenge… get max score on all three parts.

Wish there was a title for this or something.

Bell choir max score

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Grats!

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Bell choir max score

Posted by: Toast.6459

Toast.6459

Next challenge: do it with your eyes closed

Bell choir max score

Posted by: Whitey.6185

Whitey.6185

Congrats!

Did the same yesterday, and last year if I remember right.

I come top score pretty much every round, but I kind of have a musical background as I make music in my spare time, so guess that kind of gives me an edge. I’ve also played a lot of DJ hero and band hero too.

(edited by Whitey.6185)

Bell choir max score

Posted by: Czinczar.3786

Czinczar.3786

what is the hardest part to play ? higher lower or mid ?

Bell choir max score

ElenaDragon.8401

The upper part has the most notes, but is often the melody, and can be easier to hear. I find the lower part to be the easiest. The upper is hardest for me, but also the most fun. I’ve gotten max score on all parts.

Bell choir max score

Posted by: Whitey.6185

Whitey.6185

Yes lower is easiest, then middle and upper is hardest.

Bell choir max score

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Grats for getting 600~

Getting 600 in all parts is not that hard as long as there is no lag hitting you.

If you share internet connection, it’s best to avoid trying to get 600 while the other people in your house are using the internet. Or else, you will feel like throwing your mouse off window during serial misses when the lag happens lol

According to most people, lower part is the easiest one, but it can be challenging if the other two ppl playing middle and, especially, upper mess up the song so badly that you could barely hear the lower notes you play.

So, for new bell choir ensemble players, especially the ones without musical background in real life, it’s best to play the lower part on an empty stage to learn how to play this mini game well ^^

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

Bell choir max score

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Good job. I remember last year I complained becaus it was hard for me at the beginning. Always died early. Then after some few tries I always managed to stay until finish and got 400-500 maybe sometimes even more than 500. But 600 is really perfect. Must have taken long training.

Only bad thing about this event is that I need to reset my key bindings lol. Can’t play with the usual othey keys I use for utility skills and need it as numbers.

Edit: And why hear? Do you not look at the things that are coming down? I play it without sound atm lol. Still easy. First try this year 380(messed up and got thrown out 1 time at hard). Probably I will get 500 at 2nd try. But 600 a bit hard.

I just think of it as some text I’d need to type fast. Probably if I set the keys to asdf jklö (my keyboard base setting where your 4 fingers start for typing at my keyboard layout) and then made at screen some paper at my screen to mark the different colors as asdf jklö then it would be even more easier.

(edited by Luthan.5236)

Bell choir max score

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Edit: And why hear? Do you not look at the things that are coming down?

Solely looking at the things that are coming down to the middle ring can get screwed up by a slight lag.
A slight lag can screw up the notes that come down to the middle ring.

By listening and familiarizing myself to the melody of each part makes the game much easier.
That’s how I can still pull 550+ even when a slight lag hits me.

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

Bell choir max score

ElenaDragon.8401

I find it easier to play when you can hear the melody and timing. But I am musically inclined. It is definitely easier when the people nearby you are doing well too, as their missed notes can throw you off.