Can I complete winter achi without JP?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: DrWho.9061

DrWho.9061

As for me, it absolutely impossible to make it.
Yes, I know that almost all finds it too simple, so please, avoid comments about it
I have no chance to get a chest and achi?

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

do you mean to get the meta achievement? for completing 20/20 achievements?

just make sure you keep doing the daily Wintersday achieves. they are under the normal daily but with a special icon indicating that it is tied to Wintersday.

even if you did the JP and all other specific “Wintersday” achievements, you still wouldn’t get the meta without doing Winterdays dailies.
: )) so don’t worry!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: DrWho.9061

DrWho.9061

Thank you!
I hate jumping.

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

Yes, you can do toypocalypse, bell chor and snowball mayhem multiple times to also get the 20/20 for the meta

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

Posted by: cephiroth.6182

cephiroth.6182

Yes, you can do toypocalypse, bell chor and snowball mayhem multiple times to also get the 20/20 for the meta

Unless you complete a daily with your repeated run in one of these activities they won’t count towards the meta.

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Yes, I’ve gotten the overall achievement already without completing the jumping puzzle.

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

just make sure you keep doing the daily Wintersday achieves. they are under the normal daily but with a special icon indicating that it is tied to Wintersday.

even if you did the JP and all other specific “Wintersday” achievements, you still wouldn’t get the meta without doing Winterdays dailies.

I was about to write something like this. It was kind of confusing at first, since i had to sift through all the dailies and find the wintersday one. They should’ve just included it under the Wintersday section. I wonder how many people will never finish the meta because of this.

Also, i don’t believe the Infinite ones count, because i finished one and it didn’t count towards it. It must be through dailies.

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

I was about to write something like this. It was kind of confusing at first, since i had to sift through all the dailies and find the wintersday one. They should’ve just included it under the Wintersday section. I wonder how many people will never finish the meta because of this.

Also, i don’t believe the Infinite ones count, because i finished one and it didn’t count towards it. It must be through dailies.

There has been many living world events that are just like this, with daily requirements, and the dailies have a special icon to show they are part of the living world events.

Do we really need to spoon feed them more than that?

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

This is a real win for the game. Giving players enough time to complete the meta achievement by allowing players to select specific achievements they enjoy instead of forcing players into required content is a great way to proceed.

Personally, there are few JP’s I enjoy. But this choice we get in the living story avoids all the problems players scream about in the forums like the last forced dungeon in Trehernes Personal Story or the forced WvW in total map completion.

Thank you A-net.

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

I love having the daily add to this. There is always some activity that is no fun for me and I’m happy I can stick to the fun ones and avoid the ones I don’t enjoy.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

That’s no different to the way that other LS metas have worked; it’s been simple to complete them, even if you don’t like some of the activities (I’m not a great fan of tough jumping puzzles, or of PUGging dungeons for that matter, and I’ve had no difficulty at all with any of them).

As for having to sifting through the dailies to find LS ones – the LS dailies have a different icon next to them in the achievements list. All you need to use to find them are your eyes, and the scroll bar.

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

I wish we got at least 25 cents each time someone came on raging or complaining about meta achievements. An extra 15 cent bonus should be thrown in for each person adamantly claiming for the meta to be “bugged” and “impossible” and Anet to be “morons” because the Meta requires 20 or so and there are only 17 or so in game.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur