Choir Daily bugged?

Choir Daily bugged?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: melodyca.8921

melodyca.8921

I’ve done it several times and no credit. Anyone else not get the achievement?

Choir Daily bugged?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I got it. Did you complete an entire round? It doesn’t count if you mess up and get kicked out of the round before it finishes.

Choir Daily bugged?

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

As above, you have to finish a full song without getting booted off the stage. You should get it once you do that.

Unlike Daily Activity Participant, which requires you to be there at the end of the round (when the scores come up).

Choir Daily bugged?

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

I somehow got the achievement by never even doing anything. I teleported in during the middle of a song, was waiting for it to finish, and boom. Achievement get.

…Easiest achievement I ever had.

Choir Daily bugged?

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

How do you know what the difficulty of the song is?

Choir Daily bugged?

Ayrilana.1396

Top right corner

Choir Daily bugged?

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

I got it after the “play anything you want” round, which was also the only round I played in that one.

The “play anything” round is the last round of each “match”, so I assume you have to play at least ONE round and be there by the end (after the “play anything” round).

Choir Daily bugged?

Ayrilana.1396

I got it after the “play anything you want” round, which was also the only round I played in that one.

The “play anything” round is the last round of each “match”, so I assume you have to play at least ONE round and be there by the end (after the “play anything” round).

No. You just have to play one round.