Craftable pets return?

Craftable pets return?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: ShroomOneUp.6913

ShroomOneUp.6913

I only wanted to figure out if the craftable pet toys and their mats have return for this years wintersday.
because i still have three toys and some mats to make the and wanted to complete the collection.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I am in the same boat and it looks like it is not- now you can have one toy for the meta. not sure what to do with all the stuff I saved from last year.
I am very sad about this

Gunnar’s Hold

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: kny.3789

kny.3789

i want all of them back since i missed last year. put them in the gem store.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

I did that tixx airship instance hoping to get the frame for a plush griffon, in the end i only got junk, it was just a waste of time :/

They shouldn’t bring that airship back if there is no point in doing it.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: pho.9412

pho.9412

do want the frames on the merchants plz.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Fischer.5690

Fischer.5690

i want them too, gems shop pets and craftable … really kitten ed that u cant buy them again …

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Emissary Vex.5690

Emissary Vex.5690

Ug that stuff has been wasting tons of space in my bank. I hope they developers answer so I can just finally delete it. They are the effing worst at organizing these event rewards.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Ug that stuff has been wasting tons of space in my bank. I hope they developers answer so I can just finally delete it. They are the effing worst at organizing these event rewards.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

Yes please, ANET answer please so I can delete the stuff taking up space in my bag or even better, use my existing frames to craft more miniatures. I have a large section of bank space dedicated to “items ANET has left in the void” where we were not told if they were needed still or not, for instance the jubilee portal keys or whatever. Gotta do something ANET

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

I have cogs from last year (3+ stacks?). I haven’t seen any stuffing/glue drop. No frames and no stuffing/glue… looks like they didn’t intend us to be able to reuse our old stuff. I’m still not deleting them until I know for sure they will never have a use though.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

They’re craftable through recipes you can find in the presents, apparently.

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Nurgle.6597

Nurgle.6597

I opened over 1k presents and found no such recipe

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Spiral.3724

Spiral.3724

I got some magic glue from the Infiniarium today, but haven’t seen a recipe or a frame yet. At the beginning of Infiniarium it asks you what toy you want to go for, but it didn’t seem to make a difference to what dropped. Please bring the craftable minis back!

Spiral Madheart – Level 80 Mesmer
The Wrong Crowd [bAd] Yak’s Bend

Craftable pets return?

Sawnic.6795

Well several people in my guild claimed to have gotten them from there, as well as several people in LA /map.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Well several people in my guild claimed to have gotten them from there, as well as several people in LA /map.

Isn’t it the tonics that you can learn a recipe for, and not the minipets?

Craftable pets return?

pho.9412

are you talking about the mystic forge recipe? or an actual recipe? from a crafting station. because there is a mystic forge recipe for each toy and they all need the frames. which I do not have, but I do however have the cogs+glue+cotton from last year that I haven’t use.

Craftable pets return?

Sawnic.6795

Isn’t it the tonics that you can learn a recipe for, and not the minipets?

Oh, you’re right. Somehow I read tonics this whole time in the thread.

Carry on.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Yes please, ANET answer please so I can delete the stuff taking up space in my bag or even better, use my existing frames to craft more miniatures. I have a large section of bank space dedicated to “items ANET has left in the void” where we were not told if they were needed still or not, for instance the jubilee portal keys or whatever. Gotta do something ANET

Definitely agreed. I also have a space for items that might be usable again next year. I was very disheartened to see the toy box because it seems to indicate these items are worthless.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

Are the craftable tonics infinite?

Craftable pets return?

Emissary Vex.5690

Yes they were endless tonics

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Anyone know that stuff you need for the tonics this time. I know there is recipe but don’t want to log to another char to check it atm. Still need to open thousands of gifts from glory vendor ha ha. Clicking, clicking… fun.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

I’m gonna bump this to hopefully get a response. I’d really like to free up those bank slots….all I need is 1 more freaking pet too >.<

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

I was disappointed after finishing Tixx earlier today.
I deleted my extra frames from last year hoping i could do it again this year.
Hopefully they give us another update as the days go by towards Christmas day, on the 25th.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It seems that the frames really have no use now unless you want the Infinite tonics. While Glue and Stuffing can still be bought on the TP, Mystic Cogs are no longer obtainable, so you can’t create the toys from the frames anymore. (Still, I’ll probably hang onto them until the end of Wintersday 2013, just in case.)

On the other hand, you can pick a mini from Tixx’s Toybox, so if ANet repeats this process in future years, you can get all the minis eventually.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Akkrem.8157

Akkrem.8157

haha it seems my problem is totally opposite from everybody else… i have all the frames (3 complete minis and 2 frame-onlys) and cogs for one mini but absolutely no glue :/ so i’m not able to complete them either more cogs and glue anet!

Craftable pets return?

Morrigan.2809

So let me just get this straight since I haven’t done the infinarium this year yet-

Can you pick a mini after you complete it?
Does it drop cogs at all?
Do you have to complete the stupid meta to get only one of the toy mini’s?

Gunnar’s Hold

Craftable pets return?

Zaxares.5419

So let me just get this straight since I haven’t done the infinarium this year yet-

1. No. You cannot get Toy Frames anymore, regardless of which toy you select as being for “production” when you start the dungeon. (Which makes me wonder why it’s even an option. Meh.)

2. Mystic Cogs/Magic Glue/Enchanted Stuffing do not drop from completion of the Infinirarium dungeon. Glue and Stuffing can still be bought on the TP (likely leftover from last year), but as far as I know they cannot be obtained anymore.

3. Yes, the only way to get one of the Toy minis is to complete the meta.

Craftable pets return?

Morrigan.2809

1. No. You cannot get Toy Frames anymore, regardless of which toy you select as being for “production” when you start the dungeon. (Which makes me wonder why it’s even an option. Meh.)

2. Mystic Cogs/Magic Glue/Enchanted Stuffing do not drop from completion of the Infinirarium dungeon. Glue and Stuffing can still be bought on the TP (likely leftover from last year), but as far as I know they cannot be obtained anymore.

3. Yes, the only way to get one of the Toy minis is to complete the meta.

thank you for the clarification-
I have the frames- sucks I can’t get the cogs.

I am wondering how much I really want the princess doll for my second mesmer.

I loved Wintersday last year- of course this was before the AP checklist- sucks the fun right out for me

Gunnar’s Hold

Craftable pets return?

Emissary Vex.5690

Still waiting for a dev to answer. It would be rude and ridiculous for them not to.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I have 600 cogs. I bought whatever mini’s I could not make last year. So the reward meta is no good for me??

I am missing one of the RNG minis from last year but they are not making a return? Can any Dev shed some light on these things?

Are my cogs useless? would love to free up bank space if they are.

Craftable pets return?

pho.9412

I have 600 cogs. I bought whatever mini’s I could not make last year. So the reward meta is no good for me??

I am missing one of the RNG minis from last year but they are not making a return? Can any Dev shed some light on these things?

Are my cogs useless? would love to free up bank space if they are.

I’d like to know this as well. I have 2 stacks of cogs siting in bank from last year. I wanna know if I should get rid of them or keep. I’d keep if there’s a chance to use them again. for now, they seem useless.

Craftable pets return?

Emissary Vex.5690

There have been 6 other threads about this; why no response?

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Glad I didn’t save those materials from last year.

Gone to Reddit.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Myst Dawnbringer.9138

Myst Dawnbringer.9138

Cogs still drop but as vendor trash.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Lane.3410

Lane.3410

I got 25 stuffing from opening a giant gift, so that is definitely still available this year. I assume it’s the same with glue. Cogs though, I’ve seen no sign of from any drop or activity.

I still have the princess and golem frame from last year (I made the 3 best minis) and it looks like the only thing I can do is make tonics with them… the two lamest ones.

Craftable pets return?

Zaxares.5419

Really? Maybe Glue/Stuffing is still a very rare drop from Gifts then. I’ve opened close to 500 now and haven’t seen any. But so far I’ve not seen any information about whether Cogs are still available. (Got 200 left from last year. )

Craftable pets return?

Morrigan.2809

those are not the same cogs- we are talking about mystic cogs that were account bound that you got in the Infinarium last year and combined in the Forge with the frames, stuffing and glue to make the toy mini’s.

if I recall you got 150- 200 cogs from the end chest. Just shy of enough for one mini

So the guy who says he has 2 stacks- that is impossible- we are not talking about the same cogs.

Gunnar’s Hold

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

those are not the same cogs- we are talking about mystic cogs that were account bound that you got in the Infinarium last year and combined in the Forge with the frames, stuffing and glue to make the toy mini’s.

if I recall you got 150- 200 cogs from the end chest. Just shy of enough for one mini

So the guy who says he has 2 stacks- that is impossible- we are not talking about the same cogs.

You got a few cogs last year. I ended up able to craft 3 minis last year and have 200 in the bank still. I guess I will trash them because it is unlikely they will be used again.

Craftable pets return?

Zaxares.5419

I’d still hang onto them until Wintersday is over, at least. You never know!

Craftable pets return?

pho.9412

can we get a definite answer plz. so I could start to throw away trash or keep what is still useful e.e’

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: tweeve.3782

tweeve.3782

can we get a definite answer plz. so I could start to throw away trash or keep what is still useful e.e’

I agree, it would be nice to have a definite answer. It would be nice to clean them out of my bank if they are no longer useful.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Still waiting for a dev to answer. It would be rude and ridiculous for them not to.

Do not hold your breath.

I like Arena Net and they made a great game but they have a fairly poor track record in regards to communication, perhaps the worst of any MMO developer I know.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Hodori.1068

Hodori.1068

May we get an official reply on this A-Net?

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Fischer.5690

Fischer.5690

i would like to know too, and for sure the gem pets too … really dont like that u cant get this pets anymore

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Frog.8217

Frog.8217

i think you are mistaken man, i hear people saying they managed to get all miniatures last year. i myself have 2 and 2 stacks of mystical cogs
(yes, i’m poor as kitten)

Attachments:

Kalevala – Far Shiver Peaks

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Anet needs you to hoard all of this stuff in the hope that it will be used in the future. How else can they sell more bank tabs?

[/tinfoilhat]

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

If anyone is looking for frames, I believe they are being sold by the Wintersday vendors for 250 ugly socks/hats/sweaters each.

Craftable pets return?

Zaxares.5419

^ No, those are gone. LAST year the vendors did sell the frames, but they’ve removed them for this year.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I have all the mini plus 700 cogs left. I made a few mini’s and a few potions and bought the rest.

Craftable pets return?

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

Wow. I had been looking forward to this for a whole year and now I can’t get the frame I want for my endless tonic? (Not to mention the other ingredients).

This is a month-long festival. Come on, guys… you can still re-introduce them!

Puh-leeeeze!

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist