Cross-server LFG for Living Story

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: TFMurphy.5136

TFMurphy.5136

When the LFG system was first introduced, it was during the Super Adventure Box update. It seemed a little weird that there wasn’t a Dungeon/Instanced category in the Living Story category then, but given how spontaneous and soloable SAB was, it was easily overlooked.

Tequatl was open world, Twilight Assault had its own category, and then we got to Halloween. Again, instanced stuff available, but no LFG option for it. But it was soloable and short, so again, overlooked.

Now we come to Wintersday, and the ability to form parties for Toypocalypse and the Infinirarium. And we still don’t have a Cross-server option for Living Story content. This is starting to seem like a very large oversight, and I’m hoping it’s something that can be rectified. While it would be nice to have it before this update ends, I realise that this is often not possible. But I do want to remark on its absence in the hope that it doesn’t get forgotten about.

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Groonz.7825

Groonz.7825

Actually it’s not an oversight, they explained when they released it that the Living Story part would already have large amount of players being available to those around them, as usually with LS release, there is an abundance of players to party with.

The living story section was believed that there were enough people to do it with on your own server.