Despawned snowflakes in front of me in JP

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Vyral.4365

Vyral.4365

Although I am not opposed to the idea of not having to wait for the JP to “respawn” to give it another go, I have run into some issues with the new mechanics of the puzzle.

Specifically, I have several times now run into a spot where I simply had no snowflakes to jump onto, because I had started to catch up to the person in front of me, who was running the puzzle slower than I was. The snowflakes had “melted” after that individual used them and had not yet respawned by the time I reached them, causing me to fail the puzzle through no fault of my own. Unfortunately, this is entirely unpredictable.

A faster respawn on the snowflakes might be worth considering.

(edited by Vyral.4365)

Posted by: eldris.8461

eldris.8461

The snowflakes despawning is incredibly annoying. I think I’d rather not have that and have to wait for everyone else to fall/win before getting to go again. I’m not very fast atm, I’m learning the jumps so when I start later than others or take longer I am left with nothing to stand on.

Also even when I manage to do the first one fast my health is running out and no sign of fires along the way :|

Posted by: eldris.8461

eldris.8461

Another note – it doesn’t always disappear behind everyone. I’ve sat watching for a bit, sometimes they stay for ages, sometimes they go as soon as someone jumps off them

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

First run and I noticed this. It is totally messed up! The people in front are ruining the JP for those behind especially if you are faster than them!

Why should we have to given this handicap?!

Also we have totalk to Trixx to get the max gifts, only get one if you just run past him without talking to him

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

(edited by Omaris Mortuus Est.2738)