Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Recently, there have been people talking about how Gem purchases are now subject to tax. All this comes on the heels of Ms. Ellen Kiel being elected to the Captain’s Council. I find it quite odd that right after the election, part of her opponent’s business is hit with sales tax.

Do you believe that this is an attempt to harm her competition for the sake of future elections? By using her new political powers, is she trying to send a message to Evon Gnashblade? One can only wonder…

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Could be Evon trying to make it look like Ellen is behind it, even though she isn’t.
Even in defeat, Evon (and/or his supporters) is still trying to take down Ellen…

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I think Scarlett is behind it.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

skullmount.1758

I think Scarlett is behind it.

True. She’s behind everything, even the Elder Dragons.

Darkhaven server

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Smooth Penguin.5294

Could be Evon trying to make it look like Ellen is behind it, even though she isn’t.
Even in defeat, Evon (and/or his supporters) is still trying to take down Ellen…

Why would Evon do something that reduces income to his own business?

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Because Kiel followers will do everything to sully the good name of the most wonderful Charr in this game.

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Posted by: Fallout.1798

Fallout.1798

Lol. Terrible conspiracy theory. Why would Evon do this when it hurts his own business?

Stormbluff Isle
[AoD]- Commander Vars Wolf

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Smooth Penguin.5294

It is our duty to stand up to those who wish to tarnish the name and reputation of the Hero of Lion’s Arch!

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

skullmount.1758

Lol. Terrible conspiracy theory. Why would Evon do this when it hurts his own business?

To try and tarnish Ellen, which would/could help him try to kick Ellen out/off the council, cause he’s that Evil/bad/kitten.

Darkhaven server

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

Evon and scarlet are working together, makes perfect sense.

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Because Kiel followers will do everything to sully the good name of the most wonderful Charr in this game.

What does Tybolt have to do with this?

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Smooth Penguin.5294

What does Tybolt have to do with this?

While I love Tybolt, Evon has the business savvy to support all the players with goodies.

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

Evon isn’t the one sending Lionguard in all sorts of places leaving LA defenseless, is he? ;p

Duty is heavier than death.

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

Evon isn’t the one sending Lionguard in all sorts of places leaving LA defenseless, is he? ;p

Can’t be /defenseless/. I don’t leave LA. I have a 100% victory rating.

That being said, I support Evon and if the laws of nature allowed it, I’d bear that man’s children.

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Smooth Penguin.5294

Can’t be /defenseless/. I don’t leave LA. I have a 100% victory rating.

That being said, I support Evon and if the laws of nature allowed it, I’d bear that man’s children.

You are wise beyond your years.

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

On a side note, is it just me or does her head, body and hand movements during the fractal cutscene (in Dessa’s lab) make her seem like she’s either extremely drunk or very very high?

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Yet another tiresome slander attempt by Evon and his good-for-nothing supporters. It is painfully clear that Gnashblade is simply one of Scarlet’s lieutenants. Who pays for Scarlet’s war-chest? The good people of Tyria each time they have to pay 15% tax for anything on the so-called ‘trading post.’

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

It’s dangerous to go alone, take this.

Attachments:

Ellen Kiel and Taxes

Smooth Penguin.5294

Yet another tiresome slander attempt by Evon and his good-for-nothing supporters. It is painfully clear that Gnashblade is simply one of Scarlet’s lieutenants. Who pays for Scarlet’s war-chest? The good people of Tyria each time they have to pay 15% tax for anything on the so-called ‘trading post.’

Excuse me? The Hero of LA would never partner with evil. Who do you think helped Marjory a long time ago? Mister E, aka Evon Gnashblade.