Endless Toy Tonic Recipes

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Zephiris Omega.8265

Zephiris Omega.8265

I used one of the endless toy tonic recipes on my artificer yesterday, couldn’t find it in my list, came onto the forums and saw other people complaining about it and just said ‘oh, just gotta wait for a patch.’

Today’s patch notes say it’s fixed, which is great. But when I log onto my artificer, it’s not present in my list of recipes. And when I check on the TP, the recipe no longer shows ‘you already know this’ when hovering over it like it did yesterday.

Just wondering if it’s happening to anyone else.

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

You might have to rebuy and use it again. At least only 1 wasted recipe then… because you automatically knew all the others and could not use all the 5.

Technically you learned some other stuff(darksteel givers thing) and they probably can’t check from their data which person used which recipes for tonics and then unlock you the tonic.

Sorry. You have to use recipe again. And hopefully it really is fixed this time. Need to check this later.

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

It says you already know this recipe… Why hasn’t it been hotfixed yet??

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

So what does the recipe for the endless tonics require anyways? (For those that have the recipe show up in the list)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

There’s a picture of one of the recipes someone posted in another thread.

It takes 20 Elonian Wine, 100 Bloodstone Dust, and 100 Flawless Snowflakes. That’s for the Toy Golem tonic, but I imagine the others are the same.

Pretty costly, but I suppose it IS an Endless Tonic.