Fancy Winter Outfit dye-able this year?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I noticed that the Fancy Winter Outfit in the Trading post is blue this year, whereas it was red last year. I also know that the outfit from last year wouldn’t really work with dyes except for the boots…but does anyone know if the one from this year can be dyed normally?

Posted by: NoxInfernus.2361

NoxInfernus.2361

You can dye it fully.
I’m rocking a more traditional colour scheme Black/red/matte, but my wife’s character is all shades of pink/violet/red.

Brotip: spend the extra 200 gems for the top hat and look like a proper gentleman

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

You can dye it fully.
Brotip: spend the extra 200 gems for the top hat and look like a proper gentleman

Or a proper Scrooge

P.S. handing out random wintersday cheer in the form of grumble cakes and coal Bah Humbug!

Attachments:

Dahkeus.8243

Hmm…now to see if the old one can be exchanged through a support ticket. =P

Posted by: Lamont.5973

Lamont.5973

The old ones are dyable too. I’ve go it on one of my other toons. if you can’t dye yours you may have used a dye on it that your current toon does not have unlocked. Try using the dye remover function on each dye option and then dye it again.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’ve been dyeing mine all along since last year. Lamont’s likely right on this one.

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

You can dye it fully.

Or a proper Scrooge

P.S. handing out random wintersday cheer in the form of grumble cakes and coal Bah Humbug!

This is why town clothes need to be wearable over armor god kitten it.

Dahkeus.8243

The old ones are dyable too. I’ve go it on one of my other toons. if you can’t dye yours you may have used a dye on it that your current toon does not have unlocked. Try using the dye remover function on each dye option and then dye it again.

That worked! Thanks!