Festive Dolyak (Donations) Suggestion

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: justjon.3189

justjon.3189

Something I’ve learned in GW2 is that in order to find interesting things I am to explore or follow through with characters. I did just that and followed the Dolyak into Divinity’s Reach and first of all was a bit shocked the robot wasn’t even there. Then I followed the Dolyak and he went a bit into the city turned around and went back to the portal.

Some of the most memorable moments of GW2 are moments like the kids pretending to be Destinys Edge during a quest. I realize this isn’t needed or anything but I figure we have an orphanage in town could we have it end with the kids getting gifts or at least a child having some kind okittennowledgement that a Dolyak full of gifts just passed through town.

Posted by: Cancer.9065

Cancer.9065

Something I’ve learned in GW2 is that in order to find interesting things I am to explore or follow through with characters. I did just that and followed the Dolyak into Divinity’s Reach and first of all was a bit shocked the robot wasn’t even there. Then I followed the Dolyak and he went a bit into the city turned around and went back to the portal.

Some of the most memorable moments of GW2 are moments like the kids pretending to be Destinys Edge during a quest. I realize this isn’t needed or anything but I figure we have an orphanage in town could we have it end with the kids getting gifts or at least a child having some kind okittennowledgement that a Dolyak full of gifts just passed through town.

But isn’t the dude that takes the donation a sort of conman?

Cancer is also a Zodiac sign.

Posted by: justjon.3189

justjon.3189

But isn’t the dude that takes the donation a sort of conman?

The one is we dont know about the robot… but that is what I mean there wasnt any follow through for us to know things like there usually is