Free Hobo-tron!!

Free Hobo-tron!!

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Stormy Dragon.9210

Stormy Dragon.9210

I’m sure we’re all well familiar by now with what the corrupt Krytan monarchy tries to pass off as “justice”, but I for one am outraged that little Jenny thinks she can distract us from her complete failure to apprehend Scarlett by making a scapegoat of poor Hobo-tron.

And too add insult to injury, Lion’s Arch is forced to be the stage for this farce, our proud citizens being swindled out of their hard earned gold to pad the pockets of the Divinity’s Reach nobility.

This is exactly the sort of exploitation that Lion’s Arch’s independence was supposed to prevent, yet here we are having our noses rubbed in their perfidy! I say we need to form a good old fashioned mob to go down there and free that poor golem from the bonds of oppression!

Free Hobo-tron!!

Posted by: Nyss.2947

Nyss.2947

I, as a noble of Kryta, and Divinity’s Reach, agree with my feline compatriot. For the most part. Queen Jennah would not have even considered punishing a random, wandering minstrel and out of work golem just for being in the wrong place, at the wrong time. While I have no qualms against donating my earnings to the Divinity’s Reach relief efforts, I feel the two collecting in Lion’s Arch at this moment are being coerced to do so, most unjustly.

And that injustice is a product of the Ministry, not our Queen. The same Ministry that had not lifted a finger to defend Divinity’s Reach and the Royal Pavillion from Scarlet’s Minions on the day of her attack. The same Ministry that wishes to see Queen Jennah fail.

Free Hobo-tron!!

Posted by: megakittytron.5971

megakittytron.5971

Well Hobo-tron was well…a hobo in Divinity’s Reach. Now he has some use to the citizens of Tyria thanks to the ministry. The ministry cleaned the homeless off the streets by offering them charitable jobs=3

Free Hobo-tron!!

Posted by: Nyss.2947

Nyss.2947

Well Hobo-tron was well…a hobo in Divinity’s Reach. Now he has some use to the citizens of Tyria thanks to the ministry. The ministry cleaned the homeless off the streets by offering them charitable jobs=3

Offering? Job? Giacomo and Hobo-tron have been found guilty by the ministry for “aiding and abetting” Scarlet. This is not a job. It’s their punishment. They get nothing out of this other than working their sentence off.

Free Hobo-tron!!

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

I strongly suspect that bard and his robo-crony are pocketing some of that charity change. I’ve got my eye on them. Heck, I wish Queen Jenna would punish ME like that. Yeah, I’ll take all your money . . . suckers!

Gone to Reddit.

Free Hobo-tron!!

Posted by: megakittytron.5971

megakittytron.5971

Offering? Job? Giacomo and Hobo-tron have been found guilty by the ministry for “aiding and abetting” Scarlet. This is not a job. It’s their punishment. They get nothing out of this other than working their sentence off.

Hey, at least they weren’t charged with homelessness. Why, if the Iron Legion found a little wayward robot wandering and begging in the streets of The Black Citadel he would have been turned into scrap iron, or a…err… tree if found in The Grove. At least they are still alive and trying to scam people in Lion’s Arch. Gorsh that was alot of gold to move that Dolyak, and an hour later I saw Hobo-tron wearing a new expensive antennae!

Free Hobo-tron!!

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Hobotron spoke of ‘consortium programming’ once….I stopped donating after that….

Those sleazy money makers cannot be trusted.

Free Hobo-tron!!

Posted by: NinjaChris.9340

NinjaChris.9340

I – as a graduate from the College of Dynamics – am pleased with the decision made for Hobo-tron. Or defective subject 00208 as he is known in Rata Sum. Reprogramming attempts have failed so far and any attempts of deactivation have merely reset his faulty operating system for a short time span.
Orders from higher up have hold off his incineration until now, so I am satisfied that this miscreant will not do any more petty harm to beings of this land.

Free Hobo-tron!!

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Hobotron spoke of ‘consortium programming’ once….I stopped donating after that….

Those sleazy money makers cannot be trusted.

There’s that and he did try to join up with Scarlet to save himself during the Queens Gauntlet, so there’s that as well.