From when till when ?

From when till when ?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

when does it end ? wintersday ? how long do i have for the cheevos n stuff ?

Are you Shpongled?

From when till when ?

Posted by: Wesley.4590

Wesley.4590

Starting December 10, 2013

The nights may be growing longer and colder, but Lion’s Arch is merrier than ever before! Wintersday is returning to Tyria, along with everyone’s favorite toymaking inventor – Tixx! Celebrate the end of one year and the beginning of the next in this six-week winter festival!

That would mean that you’ll have until January 21 to play through all the content.

From when till when ?

Shpongle.6025

Starting December 10, 2013

The nights may be growing longer and colder, but Lion’s Arch is merrier than ever before! Wintersday is returning to Tyria, along with everyone’s favorite toymaking inventor – Tixx! Celebrate the end of one year and the beginning of the next in this six-week winter festival!

That would mean that you’ll have until January 21 to play through all the content.

oh cool, i wish they wrote an end date from fractured too

Are you Shpongled?

From when till when ?

Posted by: Wesley.4590

Wesley.4590

Fractured! will most likely run for two weeks in total, so until December 10. I’m assuming this because the Fractured! meta is called Fractal Fortnight.

From when till when ?

Shpongle.6025

Fractured! will most likely run for two weeks in total, so until December 10. I’m assuming this because the Fractured! meta is called Fractal Fortnight.

yea but are u sure ? cuz the toxic tower thing is still not over even tho fractured already came out ? u know ?

Are you Shpongled?

From when till when ?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Living stories can overlap. It’s happened in the past.

From when till when ?

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

yea but are u sure ? cuz the toxic tower thing is still not over even tho fractured already came out ? u know ?

WHy did you kitten the public, if you’re not going to accept the public’s response? Maybe you should have just asked a dev.