Generosity sigils

Generosity sigils

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Silhouette.5631

Silhouette.5631

Had anybody looted these things this year? Im just wondering before I go dumping my lifes savings into large gifts.

Generosity sigils

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I can almost guarantee you they are not in large gifts. I have heard.. not sure.. they may be from the personal gifts from the mini games. I would highly recommend not spending money on gifts for them. In fact if you really just want 1 maybe buy it in the next day or so.. see if it drops any if not take that as a sign they are not dropping. These are so odd. There are a few showing up but are they drops or in people’s banks?

Generosity sigils

Posted by: Silhouette.5631

Silhouette.5631

Yay speculation. Now lets see if we can go that extra stretch for some solid facts

Generosity sigils

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

Yay speculation. Now lets see if we can go that extra stretch for some solid facts

Ok well use all your gold for large gifts then. I am telling you it is a waste and trying to save you gold. They may very well drop from something.. I am pretty sure it is not large gifts.

Generosity sigils

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

If they do drop, the RNG is so low that you shouldn’t worry about looking for them, lol.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Generosity sigils

Posted by: IceVyper.6810

IceVyper.6810

I can confirm that the Superior Sigil of Generosity drops from giant wintersday gifts, as I already got one of those. However this happened before the patch that fixed the charged quartz crystal drops.

I opened about 1500 giant gifts which gave me one of those sigils, 5 Grenth recepies and 1 Dwayna recepy.

Generosity sigils

Posted by: Ezekel.6394

Ezekel.6394

I got one, not sure if it was from a Personalized Wintersday Gift or a Giant Wintersday Gift. This was after the patch that changed the Quartz drop.