Got Wrong Gift From Tixx :(

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

I’m a mini collector and last year I was only able to get 3 of 5 wintersday minis, so I was happy to see we would get another shot at them.

And this morning when I finished the meta, I was very cautious to check my bank to know which 2 I still needed: Ventari and the Doll…and the Doll still scares me, so I opted for Ventari.

However, upon accepting my gift, the Toy Solider popped into my inventory…which I already have one of! Now I’m set back another year to wait again

I don’t think this is a bug, I must have miss clicked, but I’m not sure how because I was being so cautious and careful.

Has anyone else run into this, or is there a mystic forge recipe that allows us to turn one mini into another?

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

Posted by: Soulstar.7812

Soulstar.7812

Well you got til Jan 26th to get it…

Why are you panicking?

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Well you got til Jan 26th to get it…

Why are you panicking?

You can only choose once, its a reward from the meta achievement.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: mjasa.5821

mjasa.5821

Try writing a ticket and see if they will change it for you. Soulstar no you only get one change, the meta is not repeatable.

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

They wont care, all they will do is what they always do and tell ya tough kitten.

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

You always have next year!

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

They wont care, all they will do is what they always do and tell ya tough kitten.

there’s like a 90% chance they will, if he’s never made such a request before.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

You’ll be surprised, if there’s one thing great about ArenaNet it’s their support. While it is a user error, they’ll still likely fix it for you.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Posted by: Valior.4712

Valior.4712

I disagree, I’m still waiting for the Crabtoss title I haven’t recieved due the bug.

Pike ‘n’ Square
Nythanryn Zior, human necromancer | and others

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I’m a mini collector and last year I was only able to get 3 of 5 wintersday minis, so I was happy to see we would get another shot at them.

And this morning when I finished the meta, I was very cautious to check my bank to know which 2 I still needed: Ventari and the Doll…and the Doll still scares me, so I opted for Ventari.

However, upon accepting my gift, the Toy Solider popped into my inventory…which I already have one of! Now I’m set back another year to wait again

I don’t think this is a bug, I must have miss clicked, but I’m not sure how because I was being so cautious and careful.

Has anyone else run into this, or is there a mystic forge recipe that allows us to turn one mini into another?

Support ticket. Definitely contact support. They’ll be able to see that you have the achievement and thus should have had the mini you wanted most.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

You’ll be surprised, if there’s one thing great about ArenaNet it’s their support. While it is a user error, they’ll still likely fix it for you.

No they usually do not. Even if it was a bug that caused you to lose something they will not give it back.