Have you talked with Evon?

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Scarlet wouldn’t have been a part of the Abaddon Fractal. This much we know, since Evon’s not a pushover like Kiel is. Scarlet knows who Mister E is, and avoids him like a plague.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I don’t doubt that if Evon won the election, Kiel would have done the exact same thing and grumbled about Evon being interested in Fractals (remember he promised to show us Abbadon) and something else about his actions in Tyria.

Which raises a question… since Kiel’s Thaumanova research primary REAL purpose was to show Scarlet’s involvement there, would she have been shown to be present in Evon’s Abaddon fractal (via time travel or some other McGuffin)?

Most likely. In this case, it’s a good thing Kiel won, I don’t want time traveling shenanigans that make no sense. But let’s face it, we all know in the end regardless of whether or not Lion’s Arch gets attacked again, it isn’t Kiel who will save the day, it isn’t Evon, it’s going to be us. WE should have won that election people! WE should have been on that council!

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Silly Evon. If you truly care that much about Lion’s Arch, bring your concerns to Ellen and work WITH her. The two of you together could do so much more to safeguard your city than nursing your grudges separately.

P.S. I STILL haven’t gotten my Black Lion tickets in your chests, Evon. You’re still not getting my vote.

Typical, a kiel supporter expects a bribe for their vote.

Expecting a bribe from someone who gave them out liberally? Who’d have thought

Indeed. Have people so quickly forgotten the initial voting tokens AND the gift of silver that Evon mailed each and every one of us? SURELY all the citizens of Tyria are fine, intelligent, upstanding individuals who wouldn’t allow that to influence our vote, right?

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Silly Evon. If you truly care that much about Lion’s Arch, bring your concerns to Ellen and work WITH her. The two of you together could do so much more to safeguard your city than nursing your grudges separately.

P.S. I STILL haven’t gotten my Black Lion tickets in your chests, Evon. You’re still not getting my vote.

Typical, a kiel supporter expects a bribe for their vote.

Expecting a bribe from someone who gave them out liberally? Who’d have thought

Indeed. Have people so quickly forgotten the initial voting tokens AND the gift of silver that Evon mailed each and every one of us? SURELY all the citizens of Tyria are fine, intelligent, upstanding individuals who wouldn’t allow that to influence our vote, right?

. . . should have been a Precursor like Dawn or Dusk.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Underdark.3726

Underdark.3726

Scarlet wouldn’t have been a part of the Abaddon Fractal. This much we know, since Evon’s not a pushover like Kiel is. Scarlet knows who Mister E is, and avoids him like a plague.

What do we exactly know?
Since the Fractals are part of the LS there would be some kind of connection with Scarlet.

Posted by: Silicato.4603

Silicato.4603

At the end of last anet’s video “Our Story So far” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9LrN-LD-ZI) we can appreciate an image of 2 asura portals, that people is discussing that may be the portal from Lion’s Arch to Rata Sum, destroyed… That would fit with evon fears of scarlet hitting on Lion’s Arch.

Underdark.3726

I don’t believe that’s in LA. The portals are too parallel to each other. In LA they are all in semicircle…

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

Magnus probably sunk Keil’s ship I see an epic revenge Living story event coming.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Magnus probably sunk Keil’s ship I see an epic revenge Living story event coming.

It could be cool if that were so. Captain Magnus sank the ship either on accident, or because it had to be done, and rescued Kiel from the sea as he wasn’t aware a child had survived. She finds out and doesn’t get the whole story, and promptly turns on him. The result, his supposed ally on the Captain’s Council now steadfastly hates him and now attempts to undermine his authority.

And Captain Evon Gnashblade just sighs and tries to get BOTH thrown off because their issue is harming Lion’s Arch.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Silicato.4603

I don’t believe that’s in LA. The portals are too parallel to each other. In LA they are all in semicircle…

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KVEkX9w.png[/img]

Guy making a picture on LA portals
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZXCmn3l.jpg[/img]

The 2 together
[/img]http://i.imgur.com/oAjWnxb.jpg[/img]

I do think that is lions arch. Even the hallways are similar. The only differences are the angle (probbably the video was took from more down point of view) and the destruction on rata sum portal

Underdark.3726

yap. it really looks like it is!

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Isn’t there that section in LA where they’re building a whole bunch of Star…err Asuran Gates?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Yeah, but that’s enclosed by cliffs and this seems to be quite an open space.

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Silicato.4603

Isn’t there that section in LA where they’re building a whole bunch of Star…err Asuran Gates?

It is the open space where you have access to all the cities. That little island where the portals are. There is a wp close enough. Is not the area where the closed portals are.

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

He’s just old grumpy cat

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian