Help with finishing the achievements

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: hexil.6823

hexil.6823

I’ve done everything for the merry wintersday, and even repeated some achievements but the main one which you get for completing all achievements (starts at 0/20) is only at 17/20 only achievements remaining are repeatable and don’t seem to be acknowledged, anyone know what’s wrong?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Daily achievements. Today was playing bell choir.

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

I’ve done everything for the merry wintersday, and even repeated some achievements but the main one which you get for completing all achievements (starts at 0/20) is only at 17/20 only achievements remaining are repeatable and don’t seem to be acknowledged, anyone know what’s wrong?

There is daily achievments to that rewards you with an achievment to the wintersday meta. Look for the daily achievment with the wintersday logo under the “Daily” category.

Posted by: hexil.6823

hexil.6823

thx guys, great help

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Just another point hexil, this is the direction Anet has been going lately with LS meta achievements. Doing all of the listed ones will still have you short a couple, requiring dailies. The good part about this is that those that can’t achieve 100% of the listed ones can still attain the meta reward by doing the dailies. Personally, I rarely shoot for doing 100% of them because some are a pain, unenjoyable, or expensive. So I make up the difference by doing the dailies.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)