Home instance nodes

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

We have so far a node in home instance for:
- candy corn.
- quartz.

How about a node for snow flakes ?
also if you come up with other limited time crafting materials please add a home instance node reward for it with the meta.

Home instance nodes

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

It could happen. Let’s wait and see.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Home instance nodes

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

It could be possible, but how would it take in account of the different tiers of snowflakes? Would it be totally random, or would it depend on something like the character’s level?

And if they do make a node, I’m crossing my fingers for a mineable snowman. If only for the fact, that I want to use my molten pickaxe on it.

Home instance nodes

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Snowman would be awesome, especially since it would explain why you’d get different types of snowflakes from it.

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Home instance nodes

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

also if you come up with other limited time crafting materials please add a home instance node reward for it with the meta.

Like Toxic Spores? Definitely.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Home instance nodes

Posted by: Kindeller.3072

Kindeller.3072

I am not advocating this at all, as someone who was away for the release of the two other nodes… and missed it its a bit crap that there will never be (more than likely) another opportunity to gain things like these. If the material is intended to be available for use regularly then don’t release one time opportunities for them. For the candy corn and snowflakes maybe because they can seasonally return but the quartz will not ever be back unless the bazaar returns :/

Say no to temporary content! :p

Home instance nodes

Posted by: TheAvocadoKing.6953

TheAvocadoKing.6953

I am not advocating this at all, as someone who was away for the release of the two other nodes… and missed it its a bit crap that there will never be (more than likely) another opportunity to gain things like these. If the material is intended to be available for use regularly then don’t release one time opportunities for them. For the candy corn and snowflakes maybe because they can seasonally return but the quartz will not ever be back unless the bazaar returns :/

It has been announced by the team at Anet that the bazaar will be an annual event, so plan on seeing more quartz

Home instance nodes

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

And if they do make a node, I’m crossing my fingers for a mineable snowman. If only for the fact, that I want to use my molten pickaxe on it.

+1 for mineable snowman. That would be fantastic.

Although, I wouldn’t mind seeing him work with sickles or axes, since we already have two mining nodes.

…Ice sickles, anyone?

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Home instance nodes

Posted by: CameronJames.4897

CameronJames.4897

You can always mine your friends home instance nodes…

Home instance nodes

Posted by: Sir Morgan Malory.2069

Sir Morgan Malory.2069

Home instance nodes are the worst rewards offered to date. Excluding the most recent fractured crafting materials reward, which it so bad that it doesn’t qualify as a reward at all.

Home instance nodes

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Would LOVE a mineable Snowman node for Snowflakes! Not sure how it’d work though. Having it give out different tiers of Snowflakes based on the level of the character doing the mining would help spread out supply for all Tiers, but I don’t know if the mining code allows for that.

Perhaps a Snowman node just gives out 3 different types of Snowflakes (randomly chosen) with each mine?

Home instance nodes

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

I would not mind seeing some kind of Asuran snow generating machine that we can interact with once a day to get our choice of snow flakes.

Home instance rewards have been the best meta achievement rewards added to the game so far, my bank was starting to fill up with ugly backpacks.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Home instance nodes

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

We still need nodes for Azurite and Passion Flowers, gaiz.

Home instance nodes

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I’d much prefer that my home instance somehow grows a tree that supplies Ancient Wood Logs…

Or at least let me go to the sylvari home world, and harvest the Mother Tree.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

(edited by Smooth Penguin.5294)

Home instance nodes

Posted by: crosknight.3041

crosknight.3041

so many nodes can be added

wiki page for dyes under the trivia section "During the first beta weekend event, players were required to obtain Colorful Dye Seeds that required cultivation back in the “Home” area. Cultivation took either 24 real world hours, or the purchase of an item from the Gem shop. Once cultivated it would drop a soulbound, unidentified dye; that dye would unlock a new color. This system has since been replaced. "

I WANT AN UNIDENTIED DYE NODE
just make it able to be used once a week per acount

Home instance nodes

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

I WANT AN UNIDENTIED DYE NODE
just make it able to be used once a week per acount

I just hope they’d be both account bound and forge-able.

I still like the idea of a little karka pet, that “outgrows” his old shell and gives it to you.

Another option would be some sort of garden/tree/ore vein. Though they would most likely be a massive gold sink to buy, instead of a meta reward. But still 100g for and ancient tree or ori node would make me happy.

Home instance nodes

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I think the Karka pet idea is really neat, but it likely won’t happen since we can already get Karka Shells (and Passiflora) at any time by visiting Southsun Cove.

Azurite will almost certainly be making a return (it kinda already has in the Molten fractal, but I’m thinking more a source for Azurite Orbs) when r500 Jeweler is introduced, and the most likely way they’ll do it is by introducing another Home node.

Home instance nodes

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

I already am missing the Pristine spores. =( . I want a Spore node =p