In need of a little Wintersday magic.

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Weiss.9563

Weiss.9563

Recently I’ve returned to Guild Wars after a long term of being unable to even access my computer, I noticed the Wintersday living event was still up this late in the month and my hopes jumped at a chance to be able to do it all, so after going through every other event and activity I’ve come to the sad realization that I will not be able to finish the meta, even after all that hard work I will finish at the heartbreaking number 19, so I hope that someone at the Arena.net team will read this and take pity or possibly tomorrow will bring one last daily event before everything ends, but in the event that it does not, I ask that somehow that one last point for the meta becomes available to grab.

-A Sad Sylvari,
Themis Redleaf

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Have you done the repeatable achievements at least once as well? Because they count if you finish them for the first time. Otherwise I’d have been stuck at 19 as well, since I kinda… failed to do much wintersday stuff during the time it was around.

That reminds me… I think I’ll go play a bit of Snowball Mayhem now. It’s fun.

Posted by: Weiss.9563

Weiss.9563

Yeah, I’ve done all of the repeatable’s at least once.

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Did you do the Daily Achievement for wintersday? Take a look on your Achievements Tab.

If you have.. I think you may be screwed

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA