Jormag

Jormag

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

Cant wait till he shows up unexpected. Winter is coming…

Jormag

Posted by: deepwinter.9015

deepwinter.9015

Pffft, get with the times, bro: Dragons are out! Scarlet Briar is in. Expect her.

Azhandris – Sylvari Thief
Tarnished Coast

Jormag

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

Like I said, this year, we find out that Scarlet was the reason Tixx’s workshop went haywire last year.

Jormag

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

Would you guys still be mad if she showed up under your tree dressed only in a ribbon?

Jormag

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Would you guys still be mad if she showed up under your tree dressed only in a ribbon?

Yes, because last time she sent me something in a ribbon it exploded in my face.

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

Jormag

Posted by: deepwinter.9015

deepwinter.9015

I would likely go blind after my eyes bled out and, after weeks of recovery in a hospital, be transferred to a psychiatric ward where I would be treated for PTSD. My loved ones would come to visit me every week for over a year, weaping and consoling one another as they left, unable to cope with how warped a creature I had become. Eventually, when my scarred psyche reached its breaking point, I would become the image of the monster that appeared under my Wintersday Tree. I would reek havoc across the face of Tyria until I was finally subdued by a band of brave heroes, my body burned and ashes scattered to the wind. Tales of my horrible life would echo throughout eternity as bedtime stories to frighten naughty children. Shiro Tagachi would have nothing compared to me.

Azhandris – Sylvari Thief
Tarnished Coast

Jormag

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

I would likely go blind after my eyes bled out and, after weeks of recovery in a hospital, be transferred to a psychiatric ward where I would be treated for PTSD. My loved ones would come to visit me every week for over a year, weaping and consoling one another as they left, unable to cope with how warped a creature I had become. Eventually, when my scarred psyche reached its breaking point, I would become the image of the monster that appeared under my Wintersday Tree. I would reek havoc across the face of Tyria until I was finally subdued by a band of brave heroes, my body burned and ashes scattered to the wind. Tales of my horrible life would echo throughout eternity as bedtime stories to frighten naughty children. Shiro Tagachi would have nothing compared to me.

And you would be a better living story villain than Scarlet.

Jormag

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

lol second post has so many +1’s but the OP has nothing yet.