Journeyman Toymaker bug

Journeyman Toymaker bug

in A Very Merry Wintersday

Posted by: Marvel.3427

Marvel.3427

Hello,

I am at 17/20 points for my Journeyman Toymaker Meta Achievement, and I’ve completed every neccesary achievement atleast once. I am now stuck at the repeatable ones as they don’t count towards the meta achievement for some strange reason..

I’ve tried Choir Bells for like three times and the Winter Wonderland Mastery one 2 times, and did recieve the achievement for them but they wouldn’t count toward the meta one.. Help would be greatly appreciated as I just want to complete this and then move on doing other stuff..

Thanks in advance,

Marvel

Journeyman Toymaker bug

Posted by: drowze.3709

drowze.3709

Try doing the wintersday related achievement in the Daily Achievements (I think today was hitting 5 people with a snowball). Those should count towards the meta.

Journeyman Toymaker bug

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

Daily achievs count to the meta.
do 3 more dailys and you should get it

Journeyman Toymaker bug

Posted by: Megane Neko.3105

Megane Neko.3105

same problem, the repeatables don’t seem to count towards it even though it says they are supposed to in the checklist.

Journeyman Toymaker bug

Posted by: CuttyWise.9045

CuttyWise.9045

As drowze and lLobo stated, you’ll have to tackle some Wintersday dailies. I believe the repeatables only count once toward the meta, but WD dailies should fill any other gaps you need.

Journeyman Toymaker bug

Posted by: Ceallach.8740

Ceallach.8740

The Dailies are super easy (but do require playing potentially more days total) and let you avoid any of the others you aren’t interested in.